Starting a journey & would love some friends! Add Me!

Options
Hello! My name is Tiffany and I am new (with this account) to MFP! I had the app a few years back and it really helped me but after a while I continued to health journey without it. Now I am back with a focus on healthy eating and connecting with others to keep me motivated! I just turned 25 and I am hoping to make this next year my most active! I have been spending a lot of time outdoors and enjoy exploring.

I would love anyone who is just starting out as well as others who may be wanting to help teach someone tips & tricks! Hoping I can make a handful of friends to keep my feed full and motivating! will be trying to log in daily and keep up with this account as well as I did the first time around!
Feel free to add me or say hello!

Replies

• nanfuncob
    nanfuncob Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tiffany....I'm new too!
  • PremGandhi
    PremGandhi Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi Tiffany and welcome. I have been using the app for over an year but discovered the community tab just the previous day. I had no idea I can have a virtual community support here.
  • tiffanytxxx
    tiffanytxxx Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    PremGandhi wrote: »
    Hi Tiffany and welcome. I have been using the app for over an year but discovered the community tab just the previous day. I had no idea I can have a virtual community support here.

Yes and it's very nice! I sent you a friend request if that okay!
  • fillers385
    fillers385 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Tiffany! I just discovered this app on Wednesday! Thank you so much for reaching out and inviting me to be your friend!🙂