123 pounds down now

Options
2»

Replies

• Josephfunk
    Josephfunk Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    CurleGirl wrote: »
    Good for you!!! Looks like you have a young child - your endeavors will allow you to do so many more activities and sports with him; and, watch him graduate, get married and maybe one day bless you with Grandchildren. Keep focused and working on your goals. You've got this!

My son is almost two and if i didn't shed that weight I'd never catch his *kitten* lol
  • Josephfunk
    Josephfunk Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    solieco1 wrote: »
    Somehow, you look decades younger! Nice work!

Not bad for a guy in his 40's huh? I sure don't feel my age thats for sure.
  • brendog79
    brendog79 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I needed to see results of someone similar size that transformed in a year. I started on May 20th at 382lbs now 294. I started off losing weight very fast and have slowed down and sometimes get discouraged but I have to realize I've only started less than 5 months ago and if I keep at it in a year I should be pretty close to where I want to be. My goal weight is 225lbs im 5'10. I'd be stoked to get down to 240lb and then build muscle too.
  • jleshkojr
    jleshkojr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    killer job!
  • mcbeef29
    mcbeef29 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Awesome job dude! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!