Waxing smooth for men a good idea?

Options

Replies

• Inspirationalwaterjug
    Options
    He's just trying to be more aero. You save 6-10 watts. I mean free watts is free watts. I mean waxing your whole body seems terrible but ya know
  • TRI_39
    TRI_39 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    heytimsla wrote: »
    He's just trying to be more aero. You save 6-10 watts. I mean free watts is free watts. I mean waxing your whole body seems terrible but ya know

Exactly 👌
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    sgt1372 wrote: »
    Lotsof judgmental BS in this thread.

[snip]

To each their own.

Well, it is the Internet. In a perfect world there'd be no judgmental BS, but this thread strikes me as being pretty heavy on "to each their own" and "you do you" posts, and pretty light on people even bothering to express their own preference.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    TRI_39 wrote: »
    Hmmmm why not the pits🤔 what’s good for the gal is good for the guy

Got to keep some masculinity

So are you saying a woman with hairy armpits is displaying masculinity?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,535 Member
    Options
    I have little body hair to begin with. No knuckle hair, no chest hair, no stomach hair, etc. So I shave off any leg hair everytime I shower and keep the rest of my hair trimmed and neat. Been doing this since my 20's.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,910 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    sgt1372 wrote: »
    Lots of judgmental BS in this thread.

FWIW, I don"t measure my or other men's masculinity by how much hair they have on their head, face, body or in their pits.

It's all so ridiculous!

It's all a matter of personal preference to me and my preference was to LASER almost all of my body hair off and what's left I shave; nether regions included.

I still prefer to have hair on my head but if there were away I could stop shaving my face I'd do it; laser and waxing facial hair is ineffective.

I started doing this when I became a naturist (as opposed to nudist; there's a difference) over 40 yrs ago, where it is common for most men and women to go bare.

I am not at all self-consious about it and the wmnen I'll been with have never been shocked or bothered about it

To each their own.

Yes, when I lived in South Florida I frequented a clothing-optional beach and bare men were indeed common.
  • Ddsb11
    Ddsb11 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Omg she asked for opinions. Obviously people are going to state theirs. Do or do not. Whatever. But I hope that younger people learn to never feel embarrassed by the natural processes of their own bodies.
  • claireychn074
    claireychn074 Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I don’t want to take this off topic, but am I alone in reading all these posts and thinking “ooo waxing or shaving sensitive areas - painful ingrown hairs”??! 😳😱
  • Kateinyourdreams
    Kateinyourdreams Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I kinda like my man smooth. You enjoy that skin on skin girl!

😜💋💋
  • AlexiaC47
    AlexiaC47 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Personally, I find hairy chests attractive, and waxed men unattractive. I also like goatees, beards, etc. There are men with little body hair naturally, including having hairless legs. Again, not what I am into.

I don't care what others do. this is just what I find sexy in a man.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    I have little body hair to begin with. No knuckle hair, no chest hair, no stomach hair, etc. So I shave off any leg hair everytime I shower and keep the rest of my hair trimmed and neat. Been doing this since my 20's.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Me, too. ;)
    No one asked me why I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. I only meant answer this question.

0oUrEMM.gif
  • ChristopherLimoges
    ChristopherLimoges Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    This is just a senseless politicized post to attack 'genders' and their roles based on their true-false inequality..
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    This is just a senseless politicized post to attack 'genders' and their roles based on their true-false inequality..

Damn.... I thought this was a fill in the blank question....🤔
  • Kateinyourdreams
    Kateinyourdreams Posts: 43 Member
    Options

Lol somebody needs to get laid🤠
  • Lolinloggen
    Lolinloggen Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Personally I am finding this fascination with smoothness ridiculous. I am human (a naked ape) and I have hear and as an adult it is a more than when I was a child. So why would I shave and un effect go back to not being an adult?
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Personally I am finding this fascination with smoothness ridiculous. I am human (a naked ape) and I have hear and as an adult it is a more than when I was a child. So why would I shave and un effect go back to not being an adult?

Exactly my thought. I fully agree with you.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,910 Member
    Options

Lol somebody needs to get laid🤠

I can't help but think you might get more of the responses you might be looking for if you asked the mods to move this to chit chat.

It probably does belong in Chit Chat. Anyone can suggest that a thread be moved. I just Flag > Report > Other and suggested this.