Metabolism and fatique need a boost or vitamin

Options
2»

Replies

• QueenDriventosuccess
    Options
    Dogmom1978 wrote: »
    Nykeyacox wrote: »
    Thank you so much to everyone who responded now if I could increase my metabolism maybe I'd get some where

I doubt you have a particularly poor metabolism. However, if you are interested in naturally increasing your metabolism, I found this link.

https://www.webmd.com/diet/ss/slideshow-boost-your-metabolism

Now, I have no idea how much of a boost you would get from any of those, but, hey, every little bit helps.

Omg i wanted to hit hug and inspiring thank you so much for taking the time to look this up for me... Some im doing but some not so thank you much.. Im trying to do everything naturally.
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    Options
    ccrdragon wrote: »
    The abdominal fat seems to go last for majority of people. It will eventually go away as you lose the weight. Just hang on there.

Whew i hope so.. Its so annoying to be in that shape.. Im trying to do cardio and wehn i get to the weight i want ill tone.. It i even started using a sweatsuit

It is annoying... however I would start lifting now. The sooner the better. And a sweatsuit does nothing but make you sweat.

Thank you Chef, I know when I started using weights July of last year I was stuck at 208 until October but when I stopped using the weights the scale moved again, I really need it to say under 200 That's why im afraid to use weights again. I originally go the suit because I could do 40-60 minutes and only sweat in my head so I thought maybe that could be the cause of not losing also. Is that not the case ?

Sweating does not mean that you are losing weight or burning fat - all it means is that your body is hot and it's trying to cool off. You might lose a little more water weight with the sweat suit but that comes right back as soon as you re-hydrate.

Ok thank ccrdragon is it the issue with a waist trainer also?

Waist trainers make your core weak and I don't recommend at all a weak core.

Ok i do NOT need that my core already week.. Thx for that

Depends on how you use them. If you lace down really tight and never take it off, well, yeah. It would. If, on the other hand, you make sure to do core exercises and wear the waist trainer when you're relaxing or even sleeping, that's a different matter.
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    Options
    The abdominal fat seems to go last for majority of people. It will eventually go away as you lose the weight. Just hang on there.

Whew i hope so.. Its so annoying to be in that shape.. Im trying to do cardio and wehn i get to the weight i want ill tone.. It i even started using a sweatsuit

It is annoying... however I would start lifting now. The sooner the better. And a sweatsuit does nothing but make you sweat.

Thank you Chef, I know when I started using weights July of last year I was stuck at 208 until October but when I stopped using the weights the scale moved again, I really need it to say under 200 That's why im afraid to use weights again. I originally go the suit because I could do 40-60 minutes and only sweat in my head so I thought maybe that could be the cause of not losing also. Is that not the case ?

Sweating does not mean that you are losing weight or burning fat - all it means is that your body is hot and it's trying to cool off. You might lose a little more water weight with the sweat suit but that comes right back as soon as you re-hydrate.

Depends on how you use them. If you lace down really tight and never take it off, well, yeah. It would. If, on the other hand, you make sure to do core exercises and wear the waist trainer when you're relaxing or even sleeping, that's a different matter.

Lol! No, it’s just a gimmick designed to get people to spend money and to make you think you can take a shortcut. They don’t work and no one should waste a dime on it.

I suppose some are. The corset that I'm sleeping in tonight is a properly constructed steel-boned model.

• QueenDriventosuccess
    Options

Good morning Alexandria i would get the one with a zipper and straps and my goal was to wear ot only when working out. I have a sweat wrap that no longer make me sweat. Ive heard horror stories about them.. However good stories to. I bought a sweat suit because i dont really sweat like most when i work out but i only use it 2 times a week
  • QueenDriventosuccess
    Options

Lol! No, it’s just a gimmick designed to get people to spend money and to make you think you can take a shortcut. They don’t work and no one should waste a dime on it.

I swear i have been hesitant. My husband told me not to .. I think im more annoying that but gut is not losing as much as i think it should. Im going to kick. Up my cardio starting Monday.. Im even trying to increase my fiber.. Thanks to both of you ladies
  • vbriz25
    vbriz25 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Your calorie intake is set in between 1250-1500 to lose weight. But you should adjust according to how many calories you are burning during your exercises.

As I read before, you are pretty active, so ensure your carbs intake to refuel energy to your body and brain. Drink a lot of water. Rest accordingly to your training intensity. And increase your calorie bar according to the intensity of your workout. That means if your maximum calorie intake is 1500 for today, but you burned 800 calories doing an intense cardio activity, now your calorie intake should be 1500+800=2300 this day, avoiding the burn out feeling.

Don't give up, you are doing great! You are an example to follow...
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    You can’t spot reduce. For many of us our stomach is one of the last places we lose weight. No contraption you purchase will help it get smaller faster. Your husband is right, don’t waste your money.
  • Dogmom1978
    Options

I suppose some are. The corset that I'm sleeping in tonight is a properly constructed steel-boned model.

😂😂😂😂😂 I swear some of these people HAVE to be trolls right????
  • Redordeadhead
    Redordeadhead Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options

Good morning Alexandria i would get the one with a zipper and straps and my goal was to wear ot only when working out. I have a sweat wrap that no longer make me sweat. Ive heard horror stories about them.. However good stories to. I bought a sweat suit because i dont really sweat like most when i work out but i only use it 2 times a week

These things are all gimmicks and a waste of money. Track your calories, weigh your food, maintain a deficit. That's all you need.
  • QueenDriventosuccess
    Options
    vbriz25 wrote: »
    Your calorie intake is set in between 1250-1500 to lose weight. But you should adjust according to how many calories you are burning during your exercises.

As I read before, you are pretty active, so ensure your carbs intake to refuel energy to your body and brain. Drink a lot of water. Rest accordingly to your training intensity. And increase your calorie bar according to the intensity of your workout. That means if your maximum calorie intake is 1500 for today, but you burned 800 calories doing an intense cardio activity, now your calorie intake should be 1500+800=2300 this day, avoiding the burn out feeling.

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement. If im understanding you if my calories intake is 1200 and i burn 800 which unusually do. I should eat that to. I was always informed not to eat my exercise calories to lose weight.. I try not to eat more than 200 of them. So thats interesting to hear a different spin on it
  • QueenDriventosuccess
    Options

Thank you Chef, I know when I started using weights July of last year I was stuck at 208 until October but when I stopped using the weights the scale moved again, I really need it to say under 200 That's why im afraid to use weights again. I oriitthank ally go the suit because I could do 40-60 minutes and only sweat in my head so I thought maybe that could be the cause of not losing also. Is that not the case ?

These things are all gimmicks and a waste of money. Track your calories, weigh your food, maintain a deficit. That's all you need.

thank you so much those are all things im doing with portion control and my digital food scale.. Im hoping as time goes ill get more energy as well
  • Dogmom1978
    Options
    vbriz25 wrote: »

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement. If im understanding you if my calories intake is 1200 and i burn 800 which unusually do. I should eat that to. I was always informed not to eat my exercise calories to lose weight.. I try not to eat more than 200 of them. So thats interesting to hear a different spin on it

I don’t know how accurate that 800 calorie burn is. That would be some really intense and/or lengthy exercise.

But, yes, if you only eat 1200 calories and then exercise on top of that, you should eat at least SOME of those calories back
  • QueenDriventosuccess
    Options
    You can’t spot reduce. For many of us our stomach is one of the last places we lose weight. No contraption you purchase will help it get smaller faster. Your husband is right, don’t waste your money.

thank you love im totally listening i wont waste the money then.. I hate i purchased the sweatsuit i really dis it because i don't sweat to much.. I thought thats why i dont lose as much
  • Dogmom1978
    Options

thank you love im totally listening i wont waste the money then.. I hate i purchased the sweatsuit i really dis it because i don't sweat to much.. I thought thats why i dont lose as much

No, you’re probably overestimating the calorie burn from the exercise. Sweating is just your body being hot lol. I don’t know if you are doing videos or using cardio equipment, but what has worked for me, is deducting 20% from whatever the machine says. If I do a video, I’ll manually adjust the calories down by 20% based off previous user input. I would rather underestimate than over for exercise and I try to overestimate food. It works for me if I stay within my calorie goal (set to lose 1 lb a week).
  • QueenDriventosuccess
    Options

No, you’re probably overestimating the calorie burn from the exercise. Sweating is just your body being hot lol. I don’t know if you are doing videos or using cardio equipment, but what has worked for me, is deducting 20% from whatever the machine says. If I do a video, I’ll manually adjust the calories down by 20% based off previous user input. I would rather underestimate than over for exercise and I try to overestimate food. It works for me if I stay within my calorie goal (set to lose 1 lb a week).

i have a fitbit that monitors my steps heartbeat, sleeping , steps, calories, menstrual food intake and water... I have it attached to Myfitnesspal as well so when im done working i only use calories on my fitbit.. I do taebo and zumba videos from youtube since i can't go to the gyn right now but honestly i rather be at home. I have dumbbells and resistance bands that uggh i may have wasted money on they are to long smh i wanted to do my taebo with them.... I try not to eat the exercise calories and i set it to lose 2lbs a week but maybe 1 lbs is better
  • Dogmom1978
    Options

i have a fitbit that monitors my steps heartbeat, sleeping , steps, calories, menstrual food intake and water... I have it attached to Myfitnesspal as well so when im done working i only use calories on my fitbit.. I do taebo and zumba videos from youtube since i can't go to the gyn right now but honestly i rather be at home. I have dumbbells and resistance bands that uggh i may have wasted money on they are to long smh i wanted to do my taebo with them.... I try not to eat the exercise calories and i set it to lose 2lbs a week but maybe 1 lbs is better

1 lb is certainly easier, and unless you have a lot of weight to lose, 2 lbs isn’t realistic anyway. Fitbit tends to overestimate calories burned, so I wouldn’t eat ALL of your calories back, but you can do some trial and error to see what works for you.
  • QueenDriventosuccess
    Options

1 lb is certainly easier, and unless you have a lot of weight to lose, 2 lbs isn’t realistic anyway. Fitbit tends to overestimate calories burned, so I wouldn’t eat ALL of your calories back, but you can do some trial and error to see what works for you.

Thank you so much though for taking the time to encourage me.. And i will just try 1lb a week then.. And i hate you dont get a solid answer on calories you burn i paid 55 dollars for that thing 😂. But i work for a hospital and i use that to keep my insura ce low to we have to show we are making an effort