Hello…new guy here. Again!

Options
Yes, I’m “new again” to MyFitnessPal. I had some great success about 8 years ago on here, ugh, feels like an eternity ago and I’ve had a lot of ups and downs ever since. I’m definitely on the “ups” side now and honestly, it’s the heaviest I’ve ever been and the worst shape too. I’m here to change all that! I feel like I finally have the right mindset and am ready to make some necessary changes. I’ve found it better to connect with some people on here to make it enjoyable and also for some added motivation. So if you’d like to go along for the ride, feel free to add me as a friend. I’m open to hearing advice, in some cases, I might be able to provide some, definitely looking for some mutual encouragement and an occasional laugh or two – can’t be all business all the time! Anyway, thanks for reading, if you’re looking for some new connections to assist with accountability, motivation, and encouragement, let’s gooooooo! 😊

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,451 Member
    Options
    Welcome back .... wishing you much success on your journey ......you are welcome to add me ..would love to support/encourage you :)
  • mcbeef29
    mcbeef29 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Welcome back .... wishing you much success on your journey ......you are welcome to add me ..would love to support/encourage you :)

Thank you, appreciate it! Sending a FR. 😊

• nancyurczak
    nancyurczak Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting myself we can we will do this
  • mcbeef29
    Options
    I'm restarting myself we can we will do this

Good luck to you! And yes we can! :smile:
  • Weedsir
    Weedsir Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey mate! I'm a "new again" guy myself. 50 days in currently.... reaching my heaviest brought me back here too.
    Add me if you'd like!
  • mcbeef29
    Options
    Thanks! Definitely helps having a few good people on your side!
  • mcbeef29
    Options
    Thanks y'all...week 3, time to start picking up the pace!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,451 Member
    Options
    mcbeef29 wrote: »
    Thanks y'all...week 3, time to start picking up the pace!

You got this :)
  • amitgagal
    amitgagal Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yoo guy's.. I'm starting again too. Let's do it...
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I kinda restarted last week. Seems to be a theme. Good luck!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Go for it, you can always start again but this time with motivation I am sure you will do it.
  • MegABCrunning
    MegABCrunning Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I’m starting again too!! Wishing you so so much luck! FR me if you need some more support :smile:
  • mcbeef29
    Options
    I’m starting again too!! Wishing you so so much luck! FR me if you need some more support :smile:

Hey, thanks! I think I will send a FR, accepting all support. :smile:
  • crazygonegibby1
    crazygonegibby1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Welcome back.