Ready to do this right!!

Options
Hi, I'm Kristie. I just decided to try this site so I can actually track what I eat and the exercises I do. I been trying to lose at least 10 pounds and tone up but I always get off track. I hope this site will make me see what I am doing wrong and motivate me more. Good Luck to all!!!

Replies

• KristieT
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kristie. I just decided to try this site so I can actually track what I eat and the exercises I do. I been trying to lose at least 10 pounds and tone up but I always get off track. I hope this site will make me see what I am doing wrong and motivate me more. Good Luck to all!!!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kristie!
  • tishawillliams2
    Options
    Welcome, this is a great site.:flowerforyou:
  • mcross105
    Options
    Welcome Kristie!

I am working on the same goal, and this site really helps. So far I've lost five pounds, after months of an unsuccessful tactic: trying to exercise daily without counting calories.

For me, the first few weeks didn't show much results and I was frustrated, but now that I'm getting used to really thinking about everything I eat, it is working!!
  • bigfynwmn
    Options
    great pic!
  • its time for change
    Options
    IMO, if you are ready to do it right, this is the site!! Welcome!!:flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Great to have you here! Welcome!