What is the weight difference? Pics.

pink_mint
pink_mint Posts: 103 Member
edited November 2020 in Health and Weight Loss
Deleted. Thank you for the feedback though.

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,511 Member
    I would say 10 to 15 lb difference
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,983 Member
    You've definitely lost a noticeable amount of weight. It's not really fair to ask people how much they think you lost.
    Everyone carries weight differently and loses weight in different parts of their bodies...it's not always proportional.
    Based on your photo, you look like you have lost inches off your arms, waist, and chest. But, how much, we don't know any more than you do.

In the end, it doesn't really matter, does it? You are losing weight, and hopefully feeling good. I get being curious, but you're not going to get a real answer here, just random opinions.
  • pink_mint
    pink_mint Posts: 103 Member
    You've definitely lost a noticeable amount of weight. It's not really fair to ask people how much they think you lost.
    Everyone carries weight differently and loses weight in different parts of their bodies...it's not always proportional.
    Based on your photo, you look like you have lost inches off your arms, waist, and chest. But, how much, we don't know any more than you do.

In the end, it doesn't really matter, does it? You are losing weight, and hopefully feeling good. I get being curious, but you're not going to get a real answer here, just random opinions.

You're probably right. My weight loss has been quite slow and it's hard some days to see any difference. I guess I'm hoping to know there's a visible difference.

I might take this post down. I'm not really sure what the point is.
  • Ddsb11
    Ddsb11 Posts: 607 Member
    You absolutely see results! Not sure about how many lbs, but it’s clear your clothes fit differently and your overall shape is changing. Congrats on staying the course and being successful.
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,033 Member
    Hard to guess how much, but the difference is very noticeable. The 10 to 15lbs guess above sounds quite reasonable, but since we all lose weight differently, the actual number could be different, especially since we're only seeing half of you.