I only have 10 calories left for Dinner?!

Options
Hey guys!

I only have 10 calories left for Dinner!!!!! Should I go over, or should I just skip it? PS: I went to McDonalds thinking that I would be ok.. well, apparently NOT!!!!

Replies

• adf4
    adf4 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Maybe you could add in some exercise and then eat those calories back..
  • angkev2560
    Options
    Exercise.....
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    You should definitely eat dinner. Eat something healthy. Tomorrow is a new day.
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    You could always go for a walk to get a few calories back, so you can have something...
  • ahadj
    ahadj Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I had this same problem about an hour and a half ago. Went to the gym, came back, and now... voila! 505 cals left for dinner :)
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Forward planning is key!

Remember the calorie currency! You only have 10 left to spend! Exercise a bit to earn some more "money", giving you enough for dinner!
  • oneoddsock
    oneoddsock Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Skipping meals is not a good idea - how about a salad or some fruit or vegetables that are low in calories but will fill you up?
  • Olive101109
    Options
    Oh, and I forgot to mention that I went over the past couple of days. And I'm not a eat-over-and-then-"burn"-them-off believer. Sorry! It just doesn't work for me.
  • simon1127
    Options
    Yep, go running or something like that, than have your meal. Job done :)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I forgot to mention that I went over the past couple of days. And I'm not a eat-over-and-then-"burn"-them-off believer. Sorry! It just doesn't work for me.

So what? It's still a bad idea to skip dinner just because it'll put you over a bit.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    eat! and start fresh tomorrow morning.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Eat a big salad with some grilled chicken. You'll be over by a little, but you won't be starving and you'll be less likely to binge on something unhealthy near bedtime.
  • simon1127
    Options
    if you don't want to burn them off then I suggest better planning because you don't want to skip any meals. It's bad news.
  • FifiLea
    FifiLea Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Depends how hungry you are! I'd have a big bowl of vegetables - peas, broccoli, sweetcorn - for a couple of hundred calories, and just accept that I'd gone over on my calories for the day.

I go over by 100 or 200 a couple of times a week and I'm losing consistently. If you don't eat, you'll just wake up in the middle of the night starving and in a really bad mood! :sad:
  • slainger
    slainger Posts: 150 Member
    Options

Think of it this way, you fueled up for your evening workout, then you can have a nice dinner.
  • Loko_Ino
    Loko_Ino Posts: 544 Member
    Options

then I guess you are not eating dinner...
  • for_a_mittengrl
    for_a_mittengrl Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I agree with exercising!

It's times like this where you need to "BURN IT TO EARN IT" :)
  • Michelle9939
    Options
    I would just eat something light for dinner and go over the calorie intake. You can do better tomorrow.
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    work out- then eat.. but just eat straight up veggies- 100 cals goes along way in veggies
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I would find some exercise to gain some calories back. Strenuously scrub some floors, scrub walls, something