Supplements?

Options
What supplements do you take? I am curious to see what is popular. Thanks :)

Replies

• momocurti
    momocurti Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I take a women's multi and fish oil. I'm glad you asked this b/c I've been wondering the same thing!
  • melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I take Zeal Its a nutritional supplemnt that has mulitvits and minerals plus a lot of antioxidents.
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I take..

Spring Valley Salmon fish oil
    Oxy Elite Pro
    Shakology
    Muscle milk whey protein
    P90X recovery formula
  • lanaholt
    Options
    I drink Shakeology daily. Yummers. =] I take some extra supplements because I'm an aerobics instructor and put my body through the ringer: Calcium/D/Magnesium, E, Glucosomine Chondroitin/MSM and an herbal immunity boost.
  • auntmister
    Options
    I also take OxyElite Pro and it has helped me tremendously I also drink a whey protein shake.........just recently I am also taking an all natural supplement called Deer Antler Spray Max.....it has many many health benefits you should look into it. Just started that a couple of days ago.....it needs some time to get into your system before feeling any difference.
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    Cinnamon is supposed to help w/ blood sugar levels, as well as help burn fat.

I'm taking Fish Oil and garlic to help lower my cholesterol.

Vitamin E has helped w/ hot flashes ( menopause)
    and Dong Quai- I've been taking that for YEARS to help w/ hormonal related migraines/mood swings.

But the rest, too numerous to mention them all- if you're curious, look @ my food diary.
  • jdub1011
    jdub1011 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Vitamin D 2000IU daily
    Creatine ethyl ester 500mg daily
  • YepLilly
    YepLilly Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I take a basic multivitamin, fish oils (DHA and EPA), and biotin.
  • PenTool
    PenTool Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Daily supplements I take:

- Multivitamin

- Mega-Red Omega-3 Krill Oil
    I can't stand fish for some reason, but I really want the nutritional benefits of Omega-3, so I take Mega-Red. There's no aftertaste, stomach issues, "fish burps", mercury content, etc. The softgels are small and not at all fishy smelling or fishy tasting. However, krill is a crustacean, so if you have shellfish allergies, avoid this one.

- Vitamin D3, 1,000mg
    Your body can manufacture this from sunlight. But I rarely see the sunlight :noway: , so I've added this to my daily diet.