Starting over

Options
Hello everyone, im not new to mfp, but I figured I could re introduce myself since I'm starting over. I hit a lot of bumps in the road that held me back from my journey. I have been accomplishing goals one at a time my weight loss journey is a different kind of commitment and goal and its the last large goal I have for this year. I would like to have people to be accountable to and have support in this journey. If you need support I will be there to support you 100%

Replies

• cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    good luck to you!!
  • Neil7905
    Neil7905 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    hiya, I've recently met my goal, but struggling to keep it . I have an ankle injury so I'm restricted to swimming and cycling.
    Due to lock down, I have to use a watt bike for cycling and a bucket to swim in. I can only get one foot in. So not a great start.
  • grahamlogan781
    grahamlogan781 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I like sugar
  • Letsgofishing86
    Letsgofishing86 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    cgrout78 wrote: »
    good luck to you!!

Thank you 😊
  • Letsgofishing86
    Options
    Neil7905 wrote: »
    hiya, I've recently met my goal, but struggling to keep it . I have an ankle injury so I'm restricted to swimming and cycling.
    Due to lock down, I have to use a watt bike for cycling and a bucket to swim in. I can only get one foot in. So not a great start.

You're still going strong, that is important you've got this. 😊
  • blooming31
    blooming31 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am starting over also. I hope this time I keep going 🤞 Good Luck 🙂
  • Letsgofishing86
    Options
    blooming31 wrote: »
    I am starting over also. I hope this time I keep going 🤞 Good Luck 🙂

Thank you, you've got this you're doing great this far. Keep it up.
  • NorthStar77
    NorthStar77 Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, im not new to mfp, but I figured I could re introduce myself since I'm starting over. I hit a lot of bumps in the road that held me back from my journey. I have been accomplishing goals one at a time my weight loss journey is a different kind of commitment and goal and its the last large goal I have for this year. I would like to have people to be accountable to and have support in this journey. If you need support I will be there to support you 100%

Good luck
  • MeighaX
    MeighaX Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! I'm actually starting over, myself. New account, but not new to MFP. Got within 50% of my goal before pregnancy - now my goal difference is nearly double the original. Bright side is, I know I can get there.
  • Letsgofishing86
    Options

Good luck

Thank you
  • Letsgofishing86
    Options
    MeighaX wrote: »
    Best of luck! I'm actually starting over, myself. New account, but not new to MFP. Got within 50% of my goal before pregnancy - now my goal difference is nearly double the original. Bright side is, I know I can get there.

You have got this! One day at a time.
  • supercpa999
    supercpa999 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you on your journey👍
  • fitgirldanyel
    fitgirldanyel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am starting over too. I was once very into working out and logging on here. It helped me tremendously in the past so I am hoping that it will again. Best of luck to you!
  • IronLady1963
    IronLady1963 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    May the force be with you (and me).
  • Letsgofishing86
    Options
    May the force be with you (and me).

I love that 🤣 you are awesome