Feeling dizzy while using Stevia

2»

Replies

• oilphins
    oilphins Posts: 240 Member
    I've been using Stevia for a couple of months now and have never felt dizzy.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited November 2020
    The OP hasn't been back for any updates but if you're feeling dizzy at this particular time it might not have anything to do with stevia. Make sure it's not something else that's making you feel off or bad and progressively worse as the days go by. @paulbassdotnet
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,290 Member
    I switched because of being diagnosed with T2 diabes figured it would be better than sugar in my coffee... at this point tho think I'm gonna have to start learning to like my coffee black :sad:
    Why not use Splenda?

Splenda makes me and my husband sick. Upset stomach, severe kidney pain.

It isn't excreted fron your system for more than 3 weeks...that is just creepy.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    I switched because of being diagnosed with T2 diabes figured it would be better than sugar in my coffee... at this point tho think I'm gonna have to start learning to like my coffee black :sad:
    Why not use Splenda?

Splenda makes me and my husband sick. Upset stomach, severe kidney pain.

It isn't excreted fron your system for more than 3 weeks...that is just creepy.

Yes Splenda doesn't make me feel (tummy) very good.

I use 'pure' Stevia - Not cut with the usual Maltodextrin which (imo) I think most people can't stand when having Stevia. Maltodextrin tastes absolutely gross!

No issues with the Stevia I use.
  • vanstonekate1984
    vanstonekate1984 Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2023
    I had a brain tumour a year ago that i had 90 %removed . It made made me beyibd sick and also insanely dizzy. There is a possibility of it growing back . I am very paranoid . I used stevia today for the fist time and I felt like I was going to faint and I was having a panic attack. My face was pale as a ghost and I was / still am 4 hours later - nauseous with a headache . I thought it was a sign that it was growing again. Then I found these posts !!! Omg I am relieved and never using it again . This is crazy that something so common can do this to people! Thank you all for your help !🥲
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,926 Member
    I don't think it is common at all - many people use Stevie with no such symptoms.

Just because a few people in a decade have said so in a thread doesn't make it common.