Accountability Friends in need

Options
ArdeaNB34
ArdeaNB34 Posts: 1 Member
edited November 2020 in Motivation and Support
Hi I'm looking for friends to help with accountability and support.
I am getting married to my love in 2 years time and I have come to the conclusion that I deserve to be able to wear the dress I want.
I love music, my go to is metal but my spotify has an array of genres. I love some dark humor and geek out to star wars.
Looking for a friend to chat with and keep me accountable while I'm on my weight loss journey. I am wanting to loose 55kgs so that I am healthier and have the energy to do what I love.
Applications for friends are now open 😅

Replies

• Chunky_Chick_Shrinks
    Options
    I'll be your friend! The more the merrier! and then we can be funny together!!
  • mimzylivingwholly
    Options
    Would love to be friends. :)
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm on every day!
  • stephtra49
    stephtra49 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Accountability friends is GREAT! You can add me as well!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,992 Member
    Options
    I would love an accountability partner. I am 57. I lost 135lbs using myfitnesspal 7 yrs ago, it took me 3 yrs but I kept it off for the last 7yrs but lately I have gained 10 lbs due to stress eating, I want to get a handle on things before I put on any more. We can keep each other accountable .
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I was doing good then life hit my square in the face.... gained 5 lbs back. I was down 10lbs since the lock down in March. I want to get those 5 lbs gone by end of the year. Then press on for my other 20 lbs I need to lose.

Please add me if you'd like.
  • SheRox67
    SheRox67 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Motivation and accountability is what I need too! I was doing well than got sidetracked by life and stress for a couple months.. I need some supportive like minded friends 💪🏼.. feel free to all me y’all :)