I am needing some support and help.

2»

Replies

• annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,255 Member
    Woodlaw18 wrote: »
    The emotional part was always what killed me too.

I like what dogmom said.

For me, I was at 345 and nothing ever worked long term. The emotional part was my downfall as well. This last time I’ve totally ch aged my approach. My goal isnt to lose weight this time, but ch age my habits in a totally sustainable way. I eat 1700 calories a day, and put a lot of effort into meal planning. I count myself successful at the end of the day if I eat the way I planned. I weigh myself daily just for records sake, but I don’t really care what the scale says. I know if I keep my habits up long enough the weight will come off. So I have weeks where I’m perfect and I gain weight, but I don’t care because that’s not my ultimate goal.

Long story short, I’ve lost 75 lbs now, and because I’m not obsessing over that sale number any longer, I don’t get discouraged when it fluctuates. And the changes I’ve made I fee I can keep up for the rest of my life.

Not saying this will work for anyone else, but it’s been huge for me. Good luck man!

Sounds like a great idea, I do similar but do still get stressed about not losing .