Options
I joined about 6 days ago and have been doing good with both excercise and journaling. Most days I don’t eat my full amount of calories. I never use my excercise additional calories. So far I have been very satisfied and comfortably full. Do I need to eat all calories and do I need to eat exactly the correct amount of carbs, fats proteins that are recommended? I usually have more proteins and less of the rest

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Did you read the stickies at the top of the forums? regarding exercise calories? this one is very helpful> https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10503681/exercise-calories-do-i-eat-these-a-video-explanation/p1
  • siebel4104
    siebel4104 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well, I just started. I’ve been on the diet for a week but I’ve only been doing MyFitnessPal to 2 days. I’m 72 and I didn’t see a category for my age group so I’m just doing the newbie category. I’m still leaning the site but so far I can only say that this is the first time in a very long time that I have felt like success is a possibility. I think I gave up for a long time and even though I started a number of times I always felt like it wasn’t possible. For some reason I feel differently and I’m feeling better than I have in a long time. I hope that by entering this I will have a chance to communicate with others who are sharing similar experiences. So, hi to everyone out there.
  • djslice54
    djslice54 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have been doing this for about a month now. It is going really well. I feel like this will be a new way of life for me. My biggest change is that I ride a physiostep bike almost every day for an hour or a little longer. I have a bad hip and ankle so this works for me. I actually like spending that hour doing something for me. I also follow the calorie thing too.