im 39 years old scared of dying at 40yrs old cause of my weight

Options
im 39 yrs old scared of dyiong cause of my weight cause i cant stop ,myselfe from eatting all day and snacking all day in between meals what can i do to stop it and get healthy again and lose weight please help me with advise thanks

Replies

• podperson1
    podperson1 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Why do feel you can't stop the eating/snacking? Is it habit, do you emotionally eat, does it help you deal with stress and other issues? If you are at the kind of weight where it could cause extreme medical issues or worse then I would definitely suggest looking at some outside help. First stop could be your doctor and see if there is any support they can offer - eg referring you to a nutritionist to give you advice and information on what you should be eating, and a counsellor/therapist to work on some of the reasons why you feel you need to be eating so much.

Admitting that you have a problem and want to get healthy is a big step, stick with it and take the next one x
  • sherise12
    sherise12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hey we are of the same age and we can be weight loss accountable buddies
  • 1mazz
    1mazz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How are you doing on your journey? I would like to offer you support :)
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    How are you doing on your journey? I would like to offer you support :)

Looking at the OP's profile they posted this on May 30th 2020 and that was the last day they were on MFP. You probably won't get an answer.