Keto Diet!

Options
Hi everybody, I'm new here. I've been on the keto diet for two weeks now and lost eleven pounds. I've discovered a lot of new snacks and meals that have really made it easy for me to stick to this new way if eating. Would love to share:)

Replies

• bubus05
    bubus05 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I am doing six months now on keto. For me it is the only diet that ever really worked. I lost 60 pounds 20 more to go. The beauty in our diet is that once used to it there is no struggle, good choice IMHO and good luck to you.
  • JessRuns4Life
    JessRuns4Life Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have struggled with weight for years thanks to a low functioning (and now a completely non existent thyroid). I've been researching keto and started today. I would love any easy recipe/meal suggestions!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,081 Member
    Options
    I have struggled with weight for years thanks to a low functioning (and now a completely non existent thyroid). I've been researching keto and started today. I would love any easy recipe/meal suggestions!

Dietdoctor.com.........ibreatheimhungry.com....pinterest.com....wholesomeyum.com are all great websites for keto :)
  • Sherridefilippis1
    Options
    Hi, I am new here as well and my husband and I started the keto diet and having trouble dialing in the ratio. We both have maintained our weight but need to loose. I know the ratio of carbs, fat and protein is different for everyone but can someone tell me what is a good starting point. I have done so much research and everything I read is different. I really appreciate any help.