Purchased Schwinn IC4 Stationary Bike...Apps to use?

My wife and I just purchased a brand new Schwinn IC4 bike tonight. Extremely similar to the peloton. I have heard that you can use the peloton app and follow their program? We just got the bike put together tonight so now I’m looking for the workouts that I can download onto my iPad.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I’m a rookie biker LOL.

Replies

• psychjp
    psychjp Posts: 8 Member
    You can try out the Peloton app for free for 30 days. I highly recommend it!! I started using it with a bike from Amazon and love it.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,861 Member
    Zwift of course. Its not free but its the best sub for the road.
  • bdelaney33
    bdelaney33 Posts: 150 Member
    psychjp wrote: »
    You can try out the Peloton app for free for 30 days. I highly recommend it!! I started using it with a bike from Amazon and love it.

I second the Peloton app; I've been using it for about 6months now (slow start - but now I look forward to each workout)
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Zwift is the clear winner, if your setup supports it.
  • davidrschwartz
    davidrschwartz Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2020
    Can I configure my IC4 to feed straight to myfitnesspal and does it offer rides I could go on as well?
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    I have that bike, too! I have Les Mills On Demand. There are three spin programs. The Trip, RPM, and Sprint.
  • azhelton69
    azhelton69 Posts: 1 Member
    Can I configure my IC4 to feed straight to myfitnesspal and does it offer rides I could go on as well?

Did you ever figure this out? I would also like to connect my IC4 to MyFitnessPal. Ultimately I would want connect straight to Strava but that's not possible. I tried to use the Explore My World app and that does export straight to Strava, but there are only 6 free rides to choose from and they all are under 5 miles. How lame. So yeah, please anybody who can help us figure out how to connect our IC4 bikes to MyFitnessPal, and in my case how then to link MyFitNessPal with Strava. Thank you.
  • IronIsMyTherapy
    IronIsMyTherapy Posts: 482 Member
    Just youtube "spinning" for free