ex. Mashed potatoes = Mashed Cauliflower

Replies

• lunaephiliac
    Options
    ice cream= nonfat frozen yogurt
  • litebright33
    litebright33 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Oh that is such a good one! I make Shepard's Pie using mashed cauliflower and ground turkey instead. Soo good :)
  • trilikeagirl
    Options
    sour cream = nonfat plain greek yogurt

and

3 huge scoops dreyers double fudge brownie ice cream = one square Lindt Dark chocolate with sea salt. (Don't ask how, it works.)
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I am with OP.

Mashed potatoes = mashed cauliflower ..... Tastes fantastic.
  • mursey
    mursey Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    sugar = stevia
    pasta = kelp noodles or Miracle Noodle
    Starbucks Pumpkin Lattes = home made smoothie with coffee, scoop of canned organic pumpkin, stevia, pumpkin pie spice, and dairy or unsweetened coconut milk, and protein powder (vanilla, cinnamon, or cake batter flavor . . something that goes with it)
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I can't get on with the mashed cauliflower thing! I tried it and it just wasn't the same for me. I'd rather 'spend' a few extra cals on proper spuds.

I like Nakd 'nudie' bars instead of chocolate.They are 100% raw and natural and taste yum! About half the cals of a standard choclate bar and a lot less fat. I do still have chocolate sometimes though, but these really stop the cravings! http://www.naturalbalancefoods.co.uk/
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Milkshake = Protein shake with almond milk, chocolate protein powder, and a little peanut butter. I freeze some almond milk to use as the ice cubes in it so the flavor doesn't get watered down!