6months in and 4kg lost??? i mean, come on????

Options
sooooooooo stick of this. i just realised ive been on here for about 6months nearly and have lsot 4kg??
wat a joke!!!!!!

wats wrong, where am i going different. i dont binge, i sometimes eat badly and i know on weekends i gain alot but its usually gone by the tuesday!
i jsut need a pick me up i guess. i dont want to be one of these weightloss ppl who only loose 100g a week, i want good results, and im doing stuff that should be getting me them??

i run now 4times a week
i walk
i do a personal training session once a week all weights, i have 2 rest days... i dunno is there a secret no body is telling me???

Replies

• jjewelty
    jjewelty Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You say you're gaining weight on the weekends.... that's probably your tough spot. I know you want a break on the weekend, but you've got to try to stick to your plan. Instead of your goal allowing you to gain on the weekend, how about no gain/loss on the weekend. Then, you're not having to get back the progress you've made during the week.
    Good luck!
  • suz74
    suz74 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    just had a peek at your diary and if the last 7 days is typical of the last 6 months you need to up the calories. You're doing a great job of logging but your deficits look like they aren't feeding your body. Especially on the days you work out. I found it scary to up my cals but I was stuck at the same weight...after 4 days the scales started to shift. Try to net at least 1200 cals. Good luck!
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Hey Bree... Remember it's not all about the numbers hun! You posted a blog not long ago showing your progress pics and your body is definitely changing! You may not be losing as many kg's as you want as quickly as you want, but you are losing the cm's! Keep positive, you are doing great... and might I add, not looking too shabby either! Maybe you don't have quite as many kg to lose as you think you do? Anyways... you're an awesome friend to have on here and very inspiring!

Suz74... she hasn't been eating like that for very long... it's a special diet for the past week or two, right Bree?
  • breezad
    breezad Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    right shauna! :) thank you

thank you everyone....
    i did up my cals but i found the last few weeks where i was working out and eating less was better for now, when i did up my cals it was good but i found i was just maintaining not loosing???

i was eating about 1600cals and just sitting around the 77kg mark, i want to be 67kgs!!! its not too much to ask!!!!
    im 5'7 and thats on the higher bmi for healthy and id be happy wit that!!! i would like 65kg but watever!!!

im impatient i know, but at the same time ive been sooooo ogood for soooo long and eating and changing my diet i just dont see why its taking so long???
  • Smurftastic
    Smurftastic Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Are you on medication that could be effecting your weightloss?

I've lost only about 1.3kg in almost 3 months! I feel your frustration!
  • Deb2012
    Deb2012 Posts: 124
    Options
    Same! I'm at the 3 month mark and only lost 4kg but I am heavier than you, with more to lose. Although the 1.5kg I was whinging about, that I'd gained back in 4 days has gone now though - so just stick at it :smile: It'll happen when it's good & ready... unfortunately it seems impossible to push it along quicker, and remain healthy. I'm impatient too so I feel your pain xx
  • kellydoyle76
    Options
    You need to shift the weekend pattern. We have the attitude of kicking back and relaxing everything including our diet. Maybe you need a deferent approach come Sat and Sun. I have been the same weight for a year now. Lose 2 kg then put on 2 kg, and so on. I at least know that I can maintain when it comes to it, but for now, I have to give up the wine, take away and hearty breakfasts until I hit goal. I still have 18kg to go, and I am going to do this in 10 week blocks. 10 weeks of being super good, then a two week rest, then 10 weeks……… until I hit 64kg. And I need to start logging my stuff ups on my profile so I am accountable to everyone not just me.
  • kellydoyle76
    Options
    And go to the GP and get a physical. You hormones may be out of whack. If you thyroid is sluggish you might have trouble losing.
    Chin up Lady. You will get there. Look at the big pitcure.
  • jodieleeds
    Options
    Ive lost 7lbs in 4 months... its crap :( Im starting on fat stripping tablets instead