New and looking for friends!

Options
Hey, I'm Jenna and I recently started my health journey! I'm looking for people to mutually inspire and encourage. Add me as a friend and lets do this! :)

Replies

• jaspilar
    jaspilar Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenna,

I'm Jasmine! I'm 10 days into CICO so I'm fairly new too but its getting a little easier every day. We can do this!
  • rexuss5124
    rexuss5124 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What is CICO if you don't mind me asking? I've been counting calories for almost two weeks and recently started going to the gym. I'm holding onto the fact that I feel good every time I get off the treadmill. Hope that can keep me going for a while.
  • jaspilar
    jaspilar Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's what CICO is, calories in, calories out, making sure we maintain a deficit. I recently started tracking my macros to help myself make healthier eating options, although its definitely a work in progress. That's great progress, nice work! The feeling after working out is kind of what got me hooked too. I'm tired of feeling tired, you know? My mentality is one day at a time so I'm trying not to get too ahead of myself.
  • slobig
    slobig Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good job stay focused
  • rexuss5124
    rexuss5124 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    jaspilar wrote: »
    That's what CICO is, calories in, calories out, making sure we maintain a deficit. I recently started tracking my macros to help myself make healthier eating options, although its definitely a work in progress. That's great progress, nice work! The feeling after working out is kind of what got me hooked too. I'm tired of feeling tired, you know? My mentality is one day at a time so I'm trying not to get too ahead of myself.

I'm finding it easier and easier each day to stay under calories because I'm finding food that works for me. It's great. I had my first weight training session this morning and about 15 min. on the treadmill and left feeling kickass. So I totally agree that the feeling after is an easy way to get hooked!
  • TheChunkyJawa
    TheChunkyJawa Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey All! I am on my journey to lose over 200! Would love more friends 😊