Veryfitpro app

Hi , does anyone know if I can use this app on here or one close to it.. i have recently purchased this tracker, and really need to use it on here.. Thanks for any help..

Replies

• magpye76
    magpye76 Posts: 51 Member
    I have this tracker, and no, it won't sync to mfp. I log specific exercise individually and just try to increase my steps day to day. The exercise still counts! :smiley:
  • rtrembl
    rtrembl Posts: 1 Member
    Losing weight should not be limited to high income earners. I can't afford a $300 tracker but I have acquired a veryfitpro at an affordable price and want to use it with my fitness pal which I find is excellent. Shouldn't be too hard to handshake a bluetooth connection and share steps information... or is is a matter of getting kickbacks from the more expensive steps tracker?
  • deasley
    deasley Posts: 1 Member
    It doesn't seem to sync with veryfit pro, i go in every evening and add the steps to myfitnesspal, however it would be so much better if the app can sync
  • JintheSouth
    JintheSouth Posts: 44 Member
    I haven’t used veryfitpro app in a while, but if I remember correctly if you have an iPhone, you can sync it to the health app and sync MFP to the health app. Then when veryfitpro updates the health app, the health app will update MFP.
  • cb1bass
    cb1bass Posts: 1 Member
    I got the FitPro tracker watch because I didn’t need or want all of the complicated bells and whistles of the other options out there.
    I wish it would sync up with MyFitnessPal!
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    cb1bass wrote: »
    I got the FitPro tracker watch because I didn’t need or want all of the complicated bells and whistles of the other options out there.
    I wish it would sync up with MyFitnessPal!

Given that syncing with MFP is one of the "bells and whistles" you're foregoing, it seems like you do want at least one of them.

• wcraft7
    wcraft7 Posts: 1 Member
    Has anyone figured out how to sync VeryFitPro with MFP yet? If so, please send how?
  • Tiffypoo1981
    Tiffypoo1981 Posts: 2 Member
    wcraft7 wrote: »
    Has anyone figured out how to sync VeryFitPro with MFP yet? If so, please send how?

I’m using an iPhone, and what has worked for me is to download the Pacer App, connect that Apple Health, as it can read data from 3rd party devices there. Make sure VeryFitPro is connected to Apple Health. Then connect Pacer to My Fitness Pal. When I did that it showed me the current steps on my watch in MFP. In the Apple Health, you also need to double check the order of the “data sources” so that VeryFitPro is at the top, as Apple will determine which priority to record steps on that.

• heycolleen1969
    heycolleen1969 Posts: 85 Member
    You can sync veryfitpro with Google Fit and then Google Fit syncs with Myfitnesspal