Waaaassssuuuuppppp!!!

:glasses: Hello! My name is Sarah and I'm 26 years old and happily married to my hero! I will turn 27 on March 11... wow!!! I have had two awesome kids by c-section. They are now 4(5 on March 11) and 2(3 in May) and I don't really have an excuse anymore not to lose weight.. lol! I started my journey of weight loss back in April of 08 but just now found this wonderful website this last february. I love it! I love being able to keep up with my calories consumed and calories burned. It really helps alot! Altogether I have lost 23 lbs since last April! I feel good about losing the weight the right way! I am a christian stay at home mom and I enjoy raising my kids and watching them grow! Of course my oldest will be going to kindergarten this coming school year and I'm gonna be lost without her help around the house and with her little brother, but she's miss independent and will do well! I am so very blessed to have the support of all my family and my church family as well. The church ladies have started to do a prayer walk in the evenings and it is such and incredible blessing. I have really learned alot about being healthy and exercising and I plan to not only incorporate it into my life but into my children and hushand's life as well. I am the cook so I do have say so over how healthy we eat!!! :bigsmile: Well that's about it for now! I am really looking forward to meeting new people who are striving for the same goal as I am! God bless you all and thanks for reading!!!

Replies

• :glasses: Hello! My name is Sarah and I'm 26 years old and happily married to my hero! I will turn 27 on March 11... wow!!! I have had two awesome kids by c-section. They are now 4(5 on March 11) and 2(3 in May) and I don't really have an excuse anymore not to lose weight.. lol! I started my journey of weight loss back in April of 08 but just now found this wonderful website this last february. I love it! I love being able to keep up with my calories consumed and calories burned. It really helps alot! Altogether I have lost 23 lbs since last April! I feel good about losing the weight the right way! I am a christian stay at home mom and I enjoy raising my kids and watching them grow! Of course my oldest will be going to kindergarten this coming school year and I'm gonna be lost without her help around the house and with her little brother, but she's miss independent and will do well! I am so very blessed to have the support of all my family and my church family as well. The church ladies have started to do a prayer walk in the evenings and it is such and incredible blessing. I have really learned alot about being healthy and exercising and I plan to not only incorporate it into my life but into my children and hushand's life as well. I am the cook so I do have say so over how healthy we eat!!! :bigsmile: Well that's about it for now! I am really looking forward to meeting new people who are striving for the same goal as I am! God bless you all and thanks for reading!!!
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Welcome aboard!!! and congrats on your 23lbs lost so far. God has blessed you.:flowerforyou: :smile:
  • agapita1965
    agapita1965 Posts: 130
    Hi Sarah--
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Welcome, glad you found this site!!!!
    congrats on your 23 pound weightloss, way to go!!!!!! :wink: :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: