Team Jungle Jewels (Tribal Sept) - Week 2 (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    BUSHMEN TRIBE (Advanced) - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed)
    DONE
    TABATA - DONE
    water - check
    cals - check

4mi+ walk today
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    4 sets of 21's, 4 sets of swimmers press, 4 sets of lawnmowers, 4 sets of woodchops (I doubled up on everything again!)
    1.5 mile walk
    10 min elliptical

Under Calories
    Over Water

... Now I'll be getting back to watching the Packers kick the Saints BUTT! GO PACK GO!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Day 4 -
    4 min Tabata
    3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 20 Pushups modified

Water over
    Calories under

Have a great night!
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Will attempt a few exercises from bushman series tomorrow.
    [/quote]

Renu....be careful on those knees!! It's great to go above and behond your comfort zone, and I hope you can push it to that, but don't injure yourself so that you can't keep exercising!! Great plan, I'm so psyched that you feel the desire to push it more.... just be a little more careful on the lower body/cardio days!!
  • trimom63
    Options
    ... Now I'll be getting back to watching the Packers kick the Saints BUTT! GO PACK GO!

Wow!!! 108 yard return!! Amazing!! ;) We're watching too!!! Great day today!!
  • trimom63
    Options
    Once again, nothing to worry about...you all make this so easy!!! Just day after day of telling you how proud I am of you all....our team is stupendous!!! Thank you, thank you!!!
    My day was good....

Under Cals
    Over Water

Did Turbo Jam Body Sculpt and all challenge exercises!! I'll have to find time tomorrow to get my 5K done...it's been a busy, busy week!!
  • QueenFe
    QueenFe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Week 2 : Day 4

4 Min. Tabata - done
    3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses,3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed) - Done

64 oz. water - done
    under cals - done

5k walk - done

And 1 hour of bootcamp kickboxing!!!! I'm fired up and it's time to go to bed!!!:noway: Have a good night Ladies!!! Stay Strong!!! Oh and I went to walmart and picked up the ingredients for the protein shake!!! :-)

Go Team Jungle Jewels!!!!
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Pygmy Tribal Week 2/Day 4
    88oz H2O and Under Cals
    15 swimmer presses (x2) 1min
    15 wood chops (x2) 2 min
    21’s (x2) 1 min
    15 lawnmowers (x2) 2 min
    1 Mile walk Challenge 30 min

Triple digit weather again.. :blushing: so hot here!
  • TunsiAmeri
    TunsiAmeri Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Week 2/Day 4 -

6 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 6 sets of 21’s, 6 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 6 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 6 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 6 sets of 15 Woodchops, 40 Pushups - done!
    Under cals - done
    Water - Check
    5k -
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Once again, nothing to worry about...you all make this so easy!!! Just day after day of telling you how proud I am of you all....our team is stupendous!!! Thank you, thank you!!!
    My day was good....
    Hear! Hear!! You ladies are making this so easy AND so much fun!! Thank you :bigsmile:

Week 2 - Day 5

PYGMY TRIBE - 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run
    AND
    Week Two Weekly Team Challenge - Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog an extra mile this week. (This is a mile above days 1, 3, 5) IF you choose you would 1 mile for daily and 1 mile for weekly on days 1,3,5. For each day you do an extra mile your team will get an additional bonus point. 1 point per day per participant)

OR
    BUSHMEN TRIBE (Advanced) - 5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)
    AND
    Week Two Weekly Team Challenge -Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog a 5K this week. For each day you do a 5K (3.1 miles your team will get an additional bonus point. 1 point per day per participant).

Have a FABULOUS day Gems – it’s nearly the weekend!!
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    Message via Gary -

ATTN: SEPT TRIBAL WARRIORS! I received an anonymous post on my blog please read below. I do my best to find appropriate videos that best describe the exercise I'm asking you to do. Due to the lack of time I have I grab the first one I see that best demonstrates the exercise. I hope I've not offended anyone and at the same time we are all adults. I'm not in anyway promoting a lustful approach at these videos. I realize I did make a comment "I threw you guys a bone" It was only because I had so many "Dude" videos. It was not meant in a sexual way. I apologize if I've offended anyone. Also don't feel like you have to leave an anonymous message. I'm an open door. I don't judge. With all that said I don't know that I can provide better videos than what I've found. If you have found offense or feel temptation please find an alternative video that you are more comfortable with to help you bring it the best you can! Thanks! (blog excerpt I'm referencing) Not to sound ungrateful for all the hard work, but could the chosen videos be a little less "sexy" if possible? I'm a newbie to exercise in general, and the wood chop video was so focused on the body (specific parts) of the female that I never even got to see the actual exercise fully. The video was also slightly unpleasant to watch due to the shaky/moving videography. Just my two cents. I'm still very appreciative of all the work done to pull the list together. I would just like to see the focus on the workout...and not on the body of the male or female performing the workout. Thank you!
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    TEAM JUNGLE JEWELS -

Week 3's challenges have been posted -

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/338862-team-jungle-jewels-tribal-sept-week-3-closed-group

BRING IT ON - WE ARE SO READY !!!!! THE JEWELS ARE SHINING BRIGHT :wink:
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    WEEK 2 / DAY 5 -

5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats - done!
    5K - done!
    Under cals - done!
    Water - done!

We rock Jewels :)
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    4 min tabata,
    5 minute bearwalk,
    50 Toe Touches,
    50 Crunches,
    100 Jumping Jacks,
    50 Burpees (they’re back),
    20 Windshield Wipers,
    50 Split Squats

All doen
    water - check
    cals - check ... barely today : /
  • littlemount
    Options
    Very busy friday managed to complete my exercises and walk, slightly sore knees again will not take any pain meds.
    Bear walk- 1 minute
    100 jumping jacks
    50 crunches
    25 split squats
    50 toe touches

3.5 brisk walk 60 minutes
    water- done
    under calories- done

Nice quote- We are what we repeatedly do . Excellence,then is not a act, but a habit.- Aristotle
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    BUSHMEN TRIBE
    4 min Tabata
    5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches,
    50 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees
    20 Windshield Wipers,
    50 Split Squats didnt jump
    Cals under
    water over
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Today's been a crazy busy day for me.. Didn't get as much done for exercise as I would've liked.. but I guess there's always tomorrow!

Circuit Training = 100 jumping jacks, 25 split squats, 100 crunches, 1min bear walk
    Dancing = Just Dance 2 for the Wii (Sweat it up)
    Elliptical = 15min

Under cals
    8 Glasses of water.

Went out to eat at Victoria's w/ the kid's tonight.. I decided it's time I can order some pasta for once.. so I had fetuccini alfredo (It was as amazing as I remember it)... and I only ate a quarter of it.. so I'm happy for that! Now that I got that pasta craving out of my system... back to the healthy foods tomorrow!
  • QueenFe
    QueenFe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Week 2: Day 5

4 min Tabata
    5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches,
    50 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees
    20 Windshield Wipers,
    50 Split Squats
    50 Bicycles (just because I felt like it) LOL
    64 oz. water
    Under Calories

An hour and a half of Zumba!!! I have so much energy but now its bed time... Fantastic Job Ladies!!!
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Difficult week back at work and testing for a new job, while DD wants to pledge for a Sor and sends me to Parent Orientation..
    it was fun but very draining this whole week.

I decided I like exercising on summer vacation instead, when I have all the time in the world to exercise and enjoy it, instead of relying on the last few bits of strength and energy I have for the day.. *grunting and groaning*

Stats

Pygmy Tribal Week 2/Day 5
    72oz H2O under Cals
    1 minute bear walk 1 min
    100 Jumping Jacks 3.5 min
    50 Crunches 1 min
    25 Split Squats 3.5 min
    1.5 mile walk 40 min
    .5 mile walk more 10 min
    20 pushups 1 min
  • DavyRockhit
    Options
    today my husband got to see me do the challenges... it was very encouraging. A different twist from what I had been doing all week...getting my routine in early and my boys joining along...

4 Min Tabata
    50 Crunches
    5 minute bearwalk
    50 Toe Touches
    25 Jumping Jacks,
    15 Burpees
    50 Split Squats
    20 Windshield Wipers
    15 Burpees
    75 Jumping Jacks,
    20 Burpees
    Water over and calories under