RE-Start Today!

Options
I am giving in to a second chance with MFP! I need some new friends that will really motivate me! I would like to loose about 20 pounds by Christmas, anyone with me?!

Replies

• calliej12
    Options
    Yep count me in I started a couple of days ago. :smile:
  • volleymom23
    Options
    Hi, i'm new to MFP and so far find this website pretty darn good. I have basically the same goal as you.. count me in as well...
  • zoodalia
    Options
    Count me in, I lost my footing over the summer but am back with a vengeance! I've got another 31 pounds to go:)
  • tkiefe01
    tkiefe01 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Sounds great, I look forward to the this, if used right this really works!
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    Added! You can do it! :)
  • deedee0398
    deedee0398 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am right with you. I stopped useing the site at the beginning of summer and now just need to get back to useing it. I have a trip planned in the middle of Dec and would like to loose another 20lbs by then.
  • Hunskers
    Options
    I'm with you every step of the way! The support and encouragement from everyone on this site is amazing.
  • snuffmomma77
    snuffmomma77 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am with you add me as a friend... you can do this..:flowerforyou:
  • You can count me in . I haven't been so good on working to get any off lately so I need the help too!=+)
  • ladyphoto
    ladyphoto Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend too! I sorta fell off the wagon for the month of July but am back with a vengance! I have 30 lbs to go with 40 lbs to be my ultimate goal! I'd like to do this by Christmas too...
  • alanna36
    alanna36 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in !!!!! I'm trying to get motivated myself and I'm starting back today with 30 pounds to lose!!!
  • clcole522
    clcole522 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    This is a great place to be while your on this weight loss journey...Its nice to know there are others out there going through the same thing you are...And can understand it as well..!! Feel free to add me, I have lost close to 90lbs, been on MFP since 2009..I don't do alot of message boards, but I do keep in contact with all my friends.... Best of Luck!!
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    WE CAN DO THIS!!! :bigsmile:

sending friend request.....