Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

1109310941096109810991233

Replies

  • CacoEtherCacoEther Member Posts: 2,465 Member Member Posts: 2,465 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    When she's not afraid to hike the Grand Canyon







    wearing these:



    ec994a919844d3026d9a05413e279687.jpg

    I would

    but I don’t like to get my nice shoes dusty
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Member Posts: 9,457 Member Member Posts: 9,457 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    When she's not afraid to hike the Grand Canyon







    wearing these:



    ec994a919844d3026d9a05413e279687.jpg

    How do you feed them?
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 258,549 Member Member, Premium Posts: 258,549 Member
    When their flirt game is on point and aimed at me 😍
    @Cat0703a

    ttzumfpjd9jr.gif
  • eng_maaka1981eng_maaka1981 Member Posts: 763 Member Member Posts: 763 Member
    When she dance with hot clothes and tiny panty
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 5,169 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,169 Member
    g982xyyvo8ef.jpg

    ^^ That's hot, no 🧢
  • tmantwotmantwo Member Posts: 2,209 Member Member Posts: 2,209 Member
    I love 'em all..



  • happimess01happimess01 Member Posts: 7,210 Member Member Posts: 7,210 Member
    When they have completed half of their bucket list
  • Sweatntears35Sweatntears35 Member Posts: 26 Member Member Posts: 26 Member
  • Danw586Danw586 Member Posts: 209 Member Member Posts: 209 Member
    Bakes a good cake
    edited November 2020
  • LaneaJLaneaJ Member Posts: 1,746 Member Member Posts: 1,746 Member
    Danw586 wrote: »
    Bakes a good cake

    Wait....the 🦄 has to bake too? Forgive me, I couldn't help myself. The question had to be asked. 😁 I saw the before edit. I genuinely hope you find your unicorn who bakes we'll too.
  • Danw586Danw586 Member Posts: 209 Member Member Posts: 209 Member
    LaneaJ wrote: »
    Danw586 wrote: »
    Bakes a good cake

    Wait....the 🦄 has to bake too? Forgive me, I couldn't help myself. The question had to be asked. 😁 I saw the before edit. I genuinely hope you find your unicorn who bakes we'll too.

    Haha I’m kidding....mostly. Perhaps two type A personalities might not go well together.

  • mzneena2020mzneena2020 Member Posts: 22 Member Member Posts: 22 Member
    When she's a ballerina and does that thing where she makes it look like her knees totally bent the wrong way for a fraction of a second...

    I mean is that just an illusion or... Damn 😁

    Double jointed, although it will look like an illusion from those who aren't !
  • LaneaJLaneaJ Member Posts: 1,746 Member Member Posts: 1,746 Member
    Danw586 wrote: »
    LaneaJ wrote: »
    Danw586 wrote: »
    Bakes a good cake

    Wait....the 🦄 has to bake too? Forgive me, I couldn't help myself. The question had to be asked. 😁 I saw the before edit. I genuinely hope you find your unicorn who bakes we'll too.

    Haha I’m kidding....mostly. Perhaps two type A personalities might not go well together.

    You never know. There are a lot of people in this world. I do believe in the saying, Everybody is Somebody's Dream. 😁
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 12,171 Member Member Posts: 12,171 Member
    When she rolls her eyes at you and can't help but like you at the same time 😂
  • _sw33tp3a_11_sw33tp3a_11 Member Posts: 4,056 Member Member Posts: 4,056 Member
    When she calls me mami 😏

    When he calls me mami
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 12,171 Member Member Posts: 12,171 Member
    I feel like if I were the opposite sex, I'd be my own weakness... 😏

    Like the way my bicep looks in the mirror while I'm balding out the back of my fade 😏😂
Sign In or Register to comment.