RED STRETCH MARKS VS WHITE STRETCH MARKS

Options
2»

Replies

• solegmnz89
    solegmnz89 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! Another post resurrector here :)

I got white stretch marks in my thighs for losing weight suddenly and involuntarily (due to a big sadness) and then regaining it during a period of much stress.

It was only a few kgs. Before, I had always maintained the same, healthy weight troughout my life. I excercise and see my legs all the time: it's impossible that they were there and I didn't see them (I have them all over my thighs which is depressing), so I conclude mine were born white or at least pinkish and I didn't notice, but they were not red, ever. They are now 10 months-old and all less than 1mm wide.

I now have a high fat/low muscle body composition as per the medical exam. I aim to slowly lose weight in order to lose fat and then gain muscle mass also slowly, which occupies less volume.

So I was wondering if any of you had the experience of having diminished their size when reducing body volume. That and if anyone tried laser on white stretch marks. In both cases, my goal is to reduce them in size/depth, not changing the color (maybe more like my skin color, but that really doesn't bother me as much as the texture). Overall my skin is now smoother but is quite tight and not hanging.

I really don't want to see them because it's a very unexpected (no pregnancy, puberty, no big fluctiation), drastic change overnight and it also reminds me of that very sad time. So any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you all very much.