Xyngular

Options
Is there anyone who is late 50's or older, post menopausal, Diabetes Type 2 (on meds, not insulin) who is using Xyngular and found success? Would love to hear feedback. Thanks in advance

Replies

• Lynn5707
    Lynn5707 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 63 and have friends that have had great success with it. I ordered Black Friday special and plan to start as soon as I receive it.
  • Hooliekom
    Hooliekom Posts: 94 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Seriously? Do phrases such as 'Lose up to 15 pounds in 8 days' not set alarm bells ringing in your head? It's yet another MLM preying on folks' desire to lose weight, the faster the better. There is no magic bullet and they just want your money.

Edit: I just read a bit further and found this: 'includes products that offer head-to-toe nutritional support, boost metabolism, burn fat, and remove toxins that cause stress on your body and health'

Nope, nope and nope...
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,410 Member
    Options
    Hooliekom wrote: »
    Seriously? Do phrases such as 'Lose up to 15 pounds in 8 days' not set alarm bells ringing in your head? It's yet another MLM preying on folks' desire to lose weight, the faster the better. There is no magic bullet and they just want your money.

Edit: I just read a bit further and found this: 'includes products that offer head-to-toe nutritional support, boost metabolism, burn fat, and remove toxins that cause stress on your body and health'

Nope, nope and nope...

Oh, above could be possible. It's just below 2lbs per day. So this product would somehow create a calorie deficit of about 7000 calories per day. Easy.
  • Hooliekom
    Hooliekom Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    yirara wrote: »

Oh, above could be possible. It's just below 2lbs per day. So this product would somehow create a calorie deficit of about 7000 calories per day. Easy.

Et voila! They can magic a massive caloric deficit out of (amongst other things): green tea leaf extract and black tea leaf extract... must be the way they put these things together ;):D
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,410 Member
    Options
    Hooliekom wrote: »
    yirara wrote: »

Et voila! They can magic a massive caloric deficit out of (amongst other things): green tea leaf extract and black tea leaf extract... must be the way they put these things together ;):D

Oh bugger... I drink about 8 glasses of green tea each day. Maybe I need to stop this and create an extract out of my tea leaves. :oo:)