lost 13.5 inches in 20 days

Options
:) so happy right now i decided tomesure my self on the 20/8/11 and i was unhappy with what i saw i started the 30ds 4 days later when it arrived and have done 16 days stright so far 10 days per level... 14 days to go.
i decided to mesure myself again today to see how im getting on and ive LOST 13.5 inches

2 from my hips
2.5 from my belly
1.5 for my bust
1 from under my bust
3 from my thigh
2.5 from my waist and
1 from my arm

:bigsmile:

Replies

• surabhit
    surabhit Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOD WOOOW!!! Way to go!!!!! well done! :D Sounds amazzzzing.. I think I might do the 30 DS next.. I need a change of routine. You're my inspiration :)
  • sgha
    sgha Posts: 225
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!!
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    well done thats amazing
  • Spedden
    Spedden Posts: 207
    Options
    Great work! Congratulations!:flowerforyou:
  • Monanik
    Monanik Posts: 150
    Options
    Great job u r shrinking!
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOD WOOOW!!! Way to go!!!!! well done! :D Sounds amazzzzing.. I think I might do the 30 DS next.. I need a change of routine. You're my inspiration :)

i advise everyone to do it... level 1 is ok level 2 is really hard but nice and quick and ill let u no how level 3 is when i start in 4 days time.
    ill be measuring myself next in 14 days time when i finish the shread x
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wow - just wow! Well done you xx
  • Melinda91
    Melinda91 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    :) so happy right now i decided tomesure my self on the 20/8/11 and i was unhappy with what i saw i started the 30ds 4 days later when it arrived and have done 16 days stright so far 10 days per level... 14 days to go.
    i decided to mesure myself again today to see how im getting on and ive LOST 13.5 inches

2 from my hips
    2.5 from my belly
    1.5 for my bust
    1 from under my bust
    3 from my thigh
    2.5 from my waist and
    1 from my arm

:bigsmile:

Congrats!! Thats awesome!! Im on Level 3 Day 1 of the shred and i've lost 12 inches so far!!
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    That's so inspiring! My friend and I are starting on Monday. We're taking measurements and the scary before pictures tomorrow. Hope we see the same kinds of results!!
  • ketrell
    ketrell Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    That's great!!!
  • curlyjayne
    Options
    well done you are looking incredible xxx
  • AshjMusik
    AshjMusik Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome, congrats!!!
  • Zoe2901
    Zoe2901 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Well done that is amazing and just shows how hard your working.x
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Wow that rocks!!! WTG You just convinced me to try the 30DS!
  • jennarandhayes
    jennarandhayes Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!! I am on day 5, level one and it is kicking my *kitten*! It's so hard to keep going but then I read stories like yours and I have to keep it up. Thanks for the motivation!
  • ashanti1982
    Options
    Wowzer! That's amazing! Well done! I'm on day 6 of the shred, I sometimes do level one and two together if I have time but I'm scared to.try level 3. Thanks for posting your results, it gives you inspiration.
  • carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Nice! I was amazed at the inches I lost when I did it as well (and after only 2 weeks). I didn't lose 1 single pound but the inches melted off. Congrats!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Very inspiring!
  • mrslightfoot21
    mrslightfoot21 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! I'm doing it too, but haven't measured or weighed myself yet but hope to have success as well. But only been on it for 9 days and hopefully your next 14 days will be as successful.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!