Fellow equestrians?

Options
Just looking for equestrian friends who strive to be lighter, fitter athletes for their horses!
Feel free to add me :smile:

Replies

• Oliveciabatta
    Oliveciabatta Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hi 👋 feel free to add me on too ☺
  • 3greyhorses
    3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    xtineart wrote: »
    Hi 👋 feel free to add me on too ☺

done!
    What type of riding do you do?
    I'm an eventer wannabe :smile:
  • Oliveciabatta
    Oliveciabatta Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm a returning rider. Rode pretty solidly through my teens then stopped when I went to university. 20+ years I'm getting back into it. Mainly flatwork and some dressage and poles. Had a bit of a Swan dive onto the arena from a badly judged canter to poles so currently have concussion sprains dislocated finger and whiplash but will be back out as soon as I can.

Are you lucky enough to have your own horse?
  • 3greyhorses
    3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    xtineart wrote: »
    I'm a returning rider. Rode pretty solidly through my teens then stopped when I went to university. 20+ years I'm getting back into it. Mainly flatwork and some dressage and poles. Had a bit of a Swan dive onto the arena from a badly judged canter to poles so currently have concussion sprains dislocated finger and whiplash but will be back out as soon as I can.

Are you lucky enough to have your own horse?

sorry, I just saw this!
    Oh, no! I hope you're healing well from your fall and that you're back in the saddle.
    Yes, I am extremely fortunate and have 3! They are the loves of my life, obviously <3
    I rode for a couple of summers as a kid and then not again until I was about 30 when my hubby gave me a gift certificate for lessons. After 1 lesson, I was sucked in deep and haven't looked back! I didn't do much riding this year, but am slowly getting back into it and hope to do some eventing this summer!
    The more weight I lose and the fitter I become, the stronger I feel...especially, in 2 point!
    xrfe4y1ojhjd.jpg