• jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    Good to know...
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »
    PSA: just a friendly reminder that messages with friend requests are never actually seen by the recipient

in case you send one and wonder why they don’t acknowledge what you said in the fr message

Or you’re wondering why you got a fr with no name and no message

😄

This is a relatively recent thing as they used to show up - I always took great pride in my fr message game - and now... what a waste sheesh
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    PSA: just a friendly reminder that messages with friend requests are never actually seen by the recipient

in case you send one and wonder why they don’t acknowledge what you said in the fr message

😄

This is a relatively recent thing as they used to show up - I always took great pride in my fr message game - and now... what a waste sheesh

same here

all of that creative filth.... for nuthin' !
  • cowsfan12
    Options

😄

Uhhhhh, soooooo.....I remember your FR like it was yesterday. It said - yo 🙄

Uh - that’s false - I believe it said something to the fact that I thought your gif game was on point and I found you funny - but I’m just spit ballin here 🤷‍♂️
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

😄

same here

all of that creative filth.... for nuthin' !

Damn the man!!! Damn the man!!!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    40g of apple pie is about 100 calories and about half as much pie as I thought 😁
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    40g of apple pie is about 100 calories and about half as much pie as I thought 😁

Is this a psa?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

When it comes to Apple pie I say double the serving and add a scoop of vanilla ice cream- otherwise you’re doing it wrong

And skip dinner 😁😂...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    edited December 2020
    Options

Is this a psa?

Consider it a warm up I guess 😂
  • CaramonM
    CaramonM Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Make certain you aren't standing on the beach when the outer band of the hurricane arrives.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,570 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options

😄

Welp. Now I know that all my pleads of "please love me" were never seen. *phew*
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options

When it comes to Apple pie I say double the serving and add a scoop of vanilla ice cream- otherwise you’re doing it wrong

Level up to cinnamon ice cream with that apple pie.
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    PSA: don't try to make an improvised deep fryer by filling up a tall pot with oil. A friend of mine nearly burned down his kitchen that way (not me, for the record, but I could see myself doing that).
  • tmantwo
    tmantwo Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    PSA: you can't achieve bottom biscuit perfection with too tiny of a hinney.
  • tmantwo
    tmantwo Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    slessofme wrote: »

So, do you drop the cinnamon ice cream straight into the jar or do you put it in a glass and pour the apple pie over top of it?
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    tmantwo wrote: »
    slessofme wrote: »

So, do you drop the cinnamon ice cream straight into the jar or do you put it in a glass and pour the apple pie over top of it?

I'm sure the combo can be enjoyed in a variety of forms and formats.