I am, this moment, ...

Options
I am, this moment, committed to shedding this barrier I have shrouded myself in! I am now going to embrace the beautiful woman I have always been. Today I have chosen to free myself, and who knows maybe I can make This choice a habit through repetition.

Feel free to post your “ I am “ statements.

Replies

• PaintedPlay
    PaintedPlay Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am staying strong in my conviction and working on seeing the solid image in my mind of what I wish to be reflected in the mirror.
  • cugogirl2017
    cugogirl2017 Posts: 8,764 Member
    Options
    I like this post! Good luck to you I am sure you will succeed. You have put into words what a lot of us are feeling. I think you are right that soon, through repetition you create habits. Best wishes to you on your journey. It is a journey, even if setbacks occur, keep going.
  • PaintedPlay
    Options
    I am coming to terms with the fact that I am getting old and because of that my dietary needs have changed. I must find my new balance when I reach my goals and not fall back into my 20 year old self habits.
  • PaintedPlay
    Options
    Just posted this on another thread bit I want it here to keep track of it...

The biggest thing that I have come to terms with is that being hungry every once in a while is not something to be afraid, and feeling full is really an indication that I have eaten beyond my bodies needs for energy.
  • PaintedPlay
    Options
    I am free to take control!!

There is nothing more liberating than giving yourself permission to take control of your life! Realizing that dreams are just goals to work towards and not some mystical existence that is out of reach! My life is mine and I will live it as I choose. No longer will the consequences of reactive thinking sway my corse, I will, through informed choice, set and reach my desired heading.
  • PaintedPlay
    Options
    I am still here! I still see my path! As long as I focus on the road ahead I will succeed! Nothing and no one can stop me, but me!
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    This is a very cool thread :)

Today, I am capable and willing to listen to my body and work with it to achieve better health.
  • LenGray
    Options
    Today, I am ready to take the time and resources that I need in order to live a healthy and fulfilling life.
  • PaintedPlay
    Options
    LenGray wrote: »
    Today, I am ready to take the time and resources that I need in order to live a healthy and fulfilling life.
    That’s wonderful! Taking care of you is truly important!
  • PaintedPlay
    Options
    I am ready to make the internal changes that will create the external me I want to be!
  • LenGray
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Today, I am a being that gives grace to myself and others. No one is perfect and that's okay.
  • LenGray
    Options
    I am ready to make the internal changes that will create the external me I want to be!

That's a fantastic affirmation :) It's so easy to forget that the inner changes are just as important as the other work we're doing along this journey.