The Ultimate Oatmeal. Peanut butter lovers, search no more.

Options

Replies

• akaChuck
    akaChuck Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing....oatmeal is my favorite thing to eat for breakfast and I'm always looking at nifty things to add in! I always eat it with sliced banana and peanut butter. Looking forward to bkfast tomorrow to try this!
  • Missmissy0003
    Missmissy0003 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    thank you!
  • Brook70
    Brook70 Posts: 164
    Options
    Yummy! Thank for sharing.
  • msrobinson77
    Options
    Yummy! Sounds like dessert!
  • uniquesoul73
    uniquesoul73 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    sounds wonderful..gonna swap the choc chips for raisins and omit the sweetener. The PB has enough sugar for my taste.
    thanks for this!
  • megamoo04
    Options
    bump
  • gonnabeHOT_Heidi
    gonnabeHOT_Heidi Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    yum! thx for sharing!
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I think I just fell inlove with you!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Okay...I made it this morning for myself and my kid. She had chocolate chunks (I use Lindt 85% dark) and I had raisins...so freaking tasty! All I can say is that this is my new favorite breakfast!!! My daughter even asked if she could have it again for dinner, lol.
  • acoleman3
    Options
    Okay - I know what I am having for breakfast tomorrow a.m.!!!! Thank you!
  • FlyFishinX2
    Options
    ^^
  • ccarpe
    ccarpe Posts: 118
    Options
    Oh my word!!! So very good, who knew! I used silk instead of milk and lite choc syrup instead of chips, no sweetener, no cinnamon, but it is my new favorite way to eat oatmeal. Thanks for sharing.
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Just enjoyed this for a late breakfast. No chocolate so I smashed up a banana in it. Yummy!
  • Janice4945
    Janice4945 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That sounds so good, will definitely try it. Love the pb oatmeal with bananas and adding the choc chips sounds awesome. This morning I tried something new that was good. I cut up 1/2 apple into my oatmeal (I use the old fashioned so I cook it) and also sliced up some pineapple chunks too and cooked them with the oatmeal. Very good!! It sure stayed with me a long time too!! Used cinnamon when I cooked it and I always add some vanilla to my oatmeal too. Felt like I was having a bowl of apple/pineapple pie this morning!
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I call it PMS oatmeal. :bigsmile: I use chocolate protein powder and natural chunky PB. Delish!!!
  • nannyx6
    nannyx6 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I can`t wait till breakfast yummmmm
  • excalibur119
    Options
    bump
  • cba4994
    cba4994 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    bump
  • terryrob2