• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Miz_Owl wrote: »
    I miss that feeling of being in <3
    I miss feeling of truly feeling alive !
    I miss smiling all day just thinking about you !
    I miss the sparks we use to have when we're just holding hands in the movie theater .
    I miss you calling me , and wanting me .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pHNkOQCIzk

Why IS that? Love is supposed to be kind, gentle, respectful, etc., etc. But the times I've hurt the most were always because of love. There was this 1 guy.....and I'll never get 100% over him as long as I live.

Same here. And then I tried again, and it wasn't even close to the same... But it was good in its own right.
    And that crashed and burned too.

Makes me wonder if it's even worth trying again.

Maybe stop trying and simply let it happen?? IDK. My own love life hasn't worked out all that well for me so wth do I know?
    All I know, and this is corny as he!! but I'll never feel the same way about anyone that I felt about him.
    Hmmm, sounds vaguely familiar like I should've starred in a movie with Patrick Swayze or something. :/

@The_Elephant_Man That's a really good question. Can you miss something you never had?

🤔 Never thought about it that way.

Problem cant miss what you've never had...but yearn for what you think you're missing
  • The_Elephant_Man
    The_Elephant_Man Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I miss the sparks we use to have when we're just holding hands in the movie theater .

Why IS that? Love is supposed to be kind, gentle, respectful, etc., etc. But the times I've hurt the most were always because of love. There was this 1 guy.....and I'll never get 100% over him as long as I live.

Same here. And then I tried again, and it wasn't even close to the same... But it was good in its own right.

Maybe stop trying and simply let it happen?? IDK. My own love life hasn't worked out all that well for me so wth do I know?
    All I know, and this is corny as he!! but I'll never feel the same way about anyone that I felt about him.
    Hmmm, sounds vaguely familiar like I should've starred in a movie with Patrick Swayze or something. :/

@The_Elephant_Man That's a really good question. Can you miss something you never had?

Problem cant miss what you've never had...but yearn for what you think you're missing

Very True!!
  • Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    Options

Do you believe in “soul mate “ and can you have more then one in your lifetime ?
  • Miz_Owl
    Options
    LaneaJ wrote: »
    This flat land living has got me jonesing for some mountains. Nothing like a hot cup of coffee and some crisp mountain air while you watch the sun break over the mountains. 🤗☕

airczk6hpfkkm6v.gif

Pretty cool .
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

And knowing me I'd act all school-girlish and jealous and stupid in front of happy couples.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

Do you believe in “soul mate “ and can you have more then one in your lifetime ?

I am such a silly romantic that I believe in a soul mate and love at first sight. And maybe on the multiple soul mates(at the same time or one after another? :))
    Just not sure I believe in the happily ever after.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    .. the uncomplicated pleasures of life when I was younger.
  • eng_maaka1981
    eng_maaka1981 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I miss warmth
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    I miss band practice

source.gif
  • eng_maaka1981
    Options
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    I miss band practice

source.gif

I can't hear. Lol
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    1Cgq.gif
  • eng_maaka1981
    Options
    Now I can hear.
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    1Cgq.gif

• olympos92
    olympos92 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I miss travelling.
  • eng_maaka1981
    Options
    I miss traveling to the far east
  • scratchmyTwitch
    scratchmyTwitch Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    How your name felt against my tongue

That’s hot
  • Miz_Owl
    Options

Is it better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all?

Well .
    To be in love is like " walking on sunshine

https://youtu.be/CKh0dLIuIu8

To never be in love is like the walking dead .

0jf46s7bbvqh.gif
  • The_Elephant_Man
    The_Elephant_Man Posts: 202 Member
    Options

Is it better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all?

Well .
    To be in love is like " walking on sunshine

https://youtu.be/CKh0dLIuIu8

To never be in love is like the walking dead .

0jf46s7bbvqh.gif

@Miz_Owl and @ReenieHJ
    I agree with both of you!! I do believe in soulmates, however both have to believe that you are eachother's soulmate or its not real and won't last.