What's in your...

Options
_beachgirl_
_beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
trunk?

I cleaned out my car last night in anticipation of my kids detailing it (I lost that bet, damn Packers), and I couldn't believe what I had in my car!

Here it is..... 10 cd's, 5 dvd's, an emergency road kit, spare tire, jack, a bag of bathing suits/sunblock/stuff for the pool. a bag of beach toys, an emergency medical kit, 4 footballs (pro size, college size, and 2 nerfs), 2 soccer balls, a net, a fihing pole, tackle box, 2 gallons of water, 2 pair of sneakers (one is mine for walking during my son's practice), an extra set of clothes for my son and daughter, my son's football equipment bag, a few empty bottles of water, a sweatshirt, a box of snacks for the kids, and 2 folding chairs!

So what do you have in your car?

Replies

• Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    NOTHING!!! Kids/passengers are required to take out what they brought in. The only things left in the vehicle is what came from the manufacturer (headphones for TV, remote, manual, floor mats, etc.)
  • percussionbeat
    percussionbeat Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    LOL that's almost a mobile home!

I've got 10 CDs, a bottle of water, a car cleaning kit, towel, car boot organiser, window shade, picnic mat, 3 recyclable bags for grocery shopping, a fake lizard stuck to the inside of my back windscreen, wet wipes, tissue, shopping vouchers, car insurance certificate and a partridge in a pear tree.

I really should add a first aid kit to that list.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I keep mine clean... I have a small umbrella stroller for unexpected situations, 3 first-aid roadside emergency kits and a few Lucas Oil products in a small organizer and my bowling bag. I usually can't fit my jogging stroller in the trunk because the bowling gear takes up alot of room.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i have junk in my trunk. that's why i'm here.
  • casie05
    casie05 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Lol too funny! I think I have tools, an oil filter and 2 spare head lights LOL
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    kids swim stuff
  • jenvens
    jenvens Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I have my yoga mat, a bag for the pool, 2 lawn chairs, and an inflatable toob for the pool...that's it, since I just cleaned it out!
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Duct Tape, a blue tarp, shovel, pick, 50 foot of nylon rope, tazer, wooden clothes pins, gag-ball, cucumbers, condoms, can of crisco, and a hand drawn map of the national forest.... Wanna ride?
  • jenvens
    Options
    i have junk in my trunk. that's why i'm here.

HAHA...me too! LMAO!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    In my trunk (from memory): Spare tire, jack, jumper cables, flat head screw driver, pliers, brown quilted pillow, 1 child's nap mat, 2 crib blankets, 3 pair of dress shoes, 1 gym bag with 3 sets of gym clothes - gym accessories, brown plastic bin with all of the stuff from my desk at my last job (office supplies), a black hat, a huge black & gold winter wrap, 2 gallons of water, flashlights (3 i think), 3 beach towels, and two stuffed monkey toys
  • jenvens
    Options
    Duct Tape, a blue tarp, shovel, pick, 50 foot of nylon rope, tazer, wooden clothes pins, gag-ball, cucumbers, condoms, can of crisco, and a hand drawn map of the national forest.... Wanna ride?

Sounds like you're getting ready to abduct someone and have some fun with them...probably against their will...soo...! Umm...I think I'll pass....
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    trunk?

I cleaned out my car last night in anticipation of my kids detailing it (I lost that bet, damn Packers), and I couldn't believe what I had in my car!

Here it is..... 10 cd's, 5 dvd's, an emergency road kit, spare tire, jack, a bag of bathing suits/sunblock/stuff for the pool. a bag of beach toys, an emergency medical kit, 4 footballs (pro size, college size, and 2 nerfs), 2 soccer balls, a net, a fihing pole, tackle box, 2 gallons of water, 2 pair of sneakers (one is mine for walking during my son's practice), an extra set of clothes for my son and daughter, my son's football equipment bag, a few empty bottles of water, a sweatshirt, a box of snacks for the kids, and 2 folding chairs!

So what do you have in your car?

What the hell do you drive Windy....a school bus?!

Hell in my trunk there are two lawn chairs and a rubbermaid bin with cleaning supplies, oil, etc...Oh and a frisbee and a hanger. (and the basic trunk stuff like a spare tire and jack).

Now my backseat is where all the fun is at...back there I have 2 pairs of flip flops, a case of water, a few books, a Bible, body spray, a magazine, and a belt.

::shrugs:: I think I'll clean my car tomorrow....
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options

I'll bring a whip!
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options

Sounds like you're getting ready to abduct someone and have some fun with them...probably against their will...soo...! Umm...I think I'll pass....

What??!! Perfectly harmless articles that have accumulated in my trunk over time... :devil:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    a stroller,some sand toys,cds,rope,duct tape,shovle,latex gloves,plastic tarps,a summer squash,some lube,and a pink tutu
  • TromaRon
    TromaRon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    1 Toxic Avenger Costume, 450+ DVDs, Duffle Bag full of convention booth supplies, 2 DVD display racks, 60 posters, 12 CDs, 25 Books, 2 Animation Cels, 10'x3' Banner, and about an inch of snack crumbs on the floor.
    It's the middle of convention season & I've been on the road for the last 5 weeks now.
  • gatorflyer
    gatorflyer Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    72 hr emergency kit, pair of jumper cables, tool kit, spare and accessories, and a mini air compressor.
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    lol so much stuff!!
    I have boosters cables, a portable (tiny) air compressor (that hooks up to the car like a cell phone) and my kids each have a vest. That is all.
  • smbakke77
    smbakke77 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    a blown out tire on the rim, golf clubs, a baseball, a wiffle ball and bat, a case of golf balls, jumper cables, a window screen (to block out the sun) a flashlight, tire jack, and a snow brush...I think that's it.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    self help books given to me by a coworker (i'm serious)
    about 6 pairs of heels
    a blanket
    a moving box
    my laptop
    moving straps (i drive a truck)
    2 pairs of underwear
    speeding tickets
    important papers
    non important papers
    a jacket
    2 belts
    water bottles