Mid 40s female looking for support

Options
2»

Replies

• The_Elephant_Man
    The_Elephant_Man Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    @RiaStartingOver It's just part of life, embrace it and best the best you that you can be!!! No need to worry about things out of our control.
  • The_Elephant_Man
    edited December 2020
    Options
    @karmabear06 you can't send a message unless your are friends with the person first.
  • karmabear06
    karmabear06 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    @karmabear06 you can't send a message unless your are friends with the person first.

Check your inbox The_Elephant_Man
  • The_Elephant_Man
    Options
    @karmabear06 Nothing there. It says sent but it does not go thru unless you are friends. Not sure why, but that is how it works.
  • RiaChasingGoals
    RiaChasingGoals Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    @The_Elephant_Man oh I do, I was only joking around. I have no trouble with getting older. My life is pretty darn fantastic other than the weight.
  • The_Elephant_Man
    Options
    @The_Elephant_Man oh I do, I was only joking around. I have no trouble with getting older. My life is pretty darn fantastic other than the weight.

You will lose the weight, just remember that it takes time and don't get discouraged.
  • Sanzyd
    Sanzyd Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Starting over and need support. I know what I need to do but having so much trouble finding the motivation and staying on track. Would love to add people in the same boat, needing someone to check in and give that little push to keep going.

Hi Ria! I'm also back on a weight loss journey after eating 2020 away! Safe to say social distancing from the fridge and my couch was not a great success. Happy to add you on this journey :)
  • ianmoreton13
    ianmoreton13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m starting out, really respect what your doing 40 something make trying hard to lose weight
  • RiaChasingGoals
    Options
    @sanzyd same and I happily accepted your friend request.
  • RiaChasingGoals
    Options
    @ianmoreton13 thank you and yes losing weight as you get older is a little harder but not impossible.
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Hi! I will send you a friend request :) We could all use support and motivation! :)
  • RiaChasingGoals
    Options
    IAMFFL wrote: »
    Starting over and need support. I know what I need to do but having so much trouble finding the motivation and staying on track. Would love to add people in the same boat, needing someone to check in and give that little push to keep going.

Hey there. I just got back on too. You know I'll keep you on track! 😊

How can I possible say no to my old buddy. ❤️