I can do this

Options
I am a newbe. Not sure if that is how you spell it. So I am going to need everyones support on this. We all can do this.

Replies

• MissieB76
    Options
    Welcome! Yes we can all do this. If you need help or struggling, I am here to motivate!
  • Deadbeat13
    Options
    you and me both!
    Need all the motivation we can get.
    Feel free to add me.
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I am a newbe. Not sure if that is how you spell it. So I am going to need everyones support on this. We all can do this.

Keep that attitude, You Can Do This! You Will Succed At This!!!:flowerforyou:
  • maria25428
    Options
    Welcome!
  • 65kalena
    65kalena Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Dear Newbe, I've only been at it one week and already lost 1.4 lbs.! So if I can do it you can too. Good luck! One day at a time:)
  • MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can definately do this! If you need any support or motivation feel free to add or message me! :D Good luck!
  • lucius44
    Options
    I just started tracking this past Monday and it was an eye opener. No wonder I have been at weight loss plateau for two years. I noticed that I eat too many snacks, over do it with fats and sugar too. I am trying really hard to stay under my goal calories per day of 1450. But its really hard. I start a yoga class next week 2-3 times a week and bought 2 exercise DVDs by Kim Kardashian. Plus I have a treadmill down in our basement, which I want to bring upstairs and get moving. I know my lack of exercise over the past two years is the problem. I just do not feel motivated. But if I want to drop these last 40-50 pounds over the next year I am going to have to. I want to get pregnant next Fall/winter 2012-2013 and really want to be under 150 when I get pregnant so I am not obese when pregnant.

Trying/...............Jen =)
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! You absolutely can do this! Feel free to add me as a friend for extra support!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You can totally do this!