A bit 'backed up'

Options
2»

Replies

• garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    EXERCISE helps too! When we exercise it helps with muscles in torso to move the intestines and movement. Also prune juice mixed with apple juice. Lots of water. And what a doctor told me which is so true. When nature does call go! And don't rush it either. Sit and be patient.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Prunes, Yogurt, Raisins. If they don't work,:flowerforyou: I take Citricel everyday and go every morning without fail. No matter what I eat the day before. Watch bulk forming fiber like Metamucile it will constipate you big time if you don't drink tons of water.
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    ground flax seed. It can be added to just about anything without altering the flavor. I personally add it regularly to oatmeal, smoothies and baked goods.
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    sun sweet single prunes are wonderful :) 25 cal and work like a charm
  • minimommy1
    minimommy1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I have been using the smooth tea for a while but it isn't doing the job. I eat tons of fruit and veggies. I will look into the probiotic and the flax seed. I had forgotten about prune juice ( always a help :0).
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Bran flake enema.
  • blynnarnold
    blynnarnold Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Activia light worked wonders for me. I ate and drank everything that everyone said would work - lots of fiber, water, fruits and veggies and nothing worked. So then I tried Activia - after about 5 days - I started going everyday. Here it is 3 months later - I still go everyday - at the same time too. You can't get any better than that! Regularity is awesome!
  • jazzkat68
    jazzkat68 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Crap. I don't know if I can pass on any information about this matter. I feel like a waste for being so sh!tty.

Lol!