Debate This:

Options
2»

Replies

• Drex_617
    Drex_617 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Pick a topic. List opposing side...debate away.

I'm not sold on the title. Kinda unoriginal 🤷‍♀️

Cake or ice cream?
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Ice cream. It's versatile. You can use in your coffee when you run out of HWC (heavy whipping cream). Add instant coffee with ladyfingers and make another dessert. Smoothies, sundaes, add granola, make ice cream sandwiches with homemade cookies. The sky is not the limit and it never was. Endless uses for ice cream.

Real spaghetti or Zoodles :p
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    Options
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    Ice cream. It's versatile. You can use in your coffee when you run out of HWC (heavy whipping cream). Add instant coffee with ladyfingers and make another dessert. Smoothies, sundaes, add granola, make ice cream sandwiches with homemade cookies. The sky is not the limit and it never was. Endless uses for ice cream.

I use ice cream in coffee when I run out of creamer too lol
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Drex_617 wrote: »
    Pick a topic. List opposing side...debate away.

I'm not sold on the title. Kinda unoriginal 🤷‍♀️

Cake or ice cream?

This is a tough one tbh. I like them both together but I'm very particular about what kind of cake. It needs to be light and fluffy with airy frosting. I don't do heavy, too sweet cakes anymore.
    Ice cream is more versatile like stated and I've always loved it. Wish that they made a good dairy substitute though.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 Still going to pick ice cream for the win.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Candy canes have got to be peppermint. They always were and always will be. It's tradition. Multiflavored candy canes will never come through my front door. :) It's like those nasty Easter marshmallow chicks(that I actually shamefully like). Yellow. Anything else shouts untraditional.

Now the dilemma of cake or ice cream winning the top place in the favorites chart? It's a side-by-side issue; you can't have one without the other. It's like pb&j. Yeh, pb by itself is ok but it's the j that makes it complete.

Whew, I'm all debated out. :wink:

Country or city living?
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Country or city living?
    I like modern architecture in a wilderness setting. Best of both worlds. I want to wake up to a bear frolicking outside my window, but still be in the comfort of my Gucci loafers sipping pretentious tea.

Breathtaking-scenery-outside-becomes-the-canvas-for-the-open-living-room.jpg
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Country or city living?
    I like modern architecture in a wilderness setting. Best of both worlds. I want to wake up to a bear frolicking outside my window, but still be in the comfort of my Gucci loafers sipping pretentious tea.

Breathtaking-scenery-outside-becomes-the-canvas-for-the-open-living-room.jpg

“can u design a room that’s pretty, but like prison vibes?”