What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    24 fingers and toes

Oh! Lemme show you my necklace!

Pearl?

• scratchmyTwitch
    scratchmyTwitch Posts: 218 Member
    24 fingers and toes

Oh! Lemme show you my necklace!

Pearl?

You remember! 🤗
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    edited December 2020
    If he knows how to dig a nice, roomy grave in the middle of nowhere.😍#creative

fsw4yz6qltr0.gif

• CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    edited December 2020
    Someone who will drink a few glasses of red wine with me, but would also accept Malibu Rum as a backup option

How bout a cherry coke

But they don’t have coke so its pepsi with grenadine

And water on tap
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »
    Someone who will drink a few glasses of red wine with me, but would also accept Malibu Rum as a backup option

How bout a cherry coke

But they don’t have coke so its pepsi with grenadine

And water on tap

if someone drinks hood river gin with u then it’s the real thing
  • ermengarde22
    useful and interesting hobbies ♥️
  • new_again
    new_again Posts: 43 Member
    Shoulders
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    👆🏻👆🏻
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    When they can't go a day without talking to me 🥰
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    A naughty mind

And this 😏
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    A naughty mind

This too
  • Drex_617
    Drex_617 Posts: 153 Member
    Drex_617 wrote: »
    Someone who’s her own person and doesn’t need me to be happy. So I guess a happy, good person.

Let's disect this for a moment..

I'm a very independent woman that needs no man to be happy. I'm also a happy, good person. But...I've found that some men struggle with not feeling "needed." Almost like a gut - punch to their ego. I can hold my own when it comes to most things, but I've found that some men are threatened by that...

I get that.. I get that some people function better when they feel needed by others.. nothing wrong with that..

I was just answering honestly and for me, I don’t mind being needed, doesn’t bother me, but I certainly respect and admire a strong woman that doesn’t need me or ‘us’ to define her.. I guess what I’m saying is I like someone happy with herself.. as we all should be..

Anyway, either way just my thoughts on it
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Halsey and Rihanna.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    Halsey and Rihanna.

Halsey is enjoyably enigmatic. Every time I've watched one of her live/studio audience performances, I'm simultaneously confused and intrigued 🤔

Rihanna is a BOSS for Fenty alone even though none of the lingerie appeals to me and I've yet to find a makeup product in her line that I like.

May I add for your consideration: Shakira.

I know, but hear me out...

She recently released "Girl Like Me" with Black Eyed Peas and almost made me forget any problems I had with 2020. I encourage you to also stalk watch the YouTube video.

https://youtu.be/vMLk_T0PPbk
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    when she can handle a large dog and doesn't go straight for Chihuahuas.
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Halsey and Rihanna.

Halsey is enjoyably enigmatic. Every time I've watched one of her live/studio audience performances, I'm simultaneously confused and intrigued 🤔

Rihanna is a BOSS for Fenty alone even though none of the lingerie appeals to me and I've yet to find a makeup product in her line that I like.

She recently released "Girl Like Me" with Black Eyed Peas and almost made me forget any problems I had with 2020. I encourage you to also stalk watch the YouTube video.

That video did come up in my suggestions and I watched it yesterday bc I remember you mentioning this one. Shakira is definitely on the hotties list but her overall sound isn't my favorite. I love her first album and she wolf.
    Rihanna is untouchable in cool sensuality and her sound is unlike anyone else. I always feel powerful listening to her. I also don't love the clothing line but it's cool that she's doing other things besides music. Isn't she the richest pop star or something? Two companies, music career...🤔
    Halsey is versatile. She can do any genre, rock any look. She's talented in music, art, writing. I think she's the one I can identify most with if I was my best version. Plus she's androgynous 😍
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,012 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Halsey and Rihanna.

This definitely works for me. 😁
  • Holy crap I almost put something real here

it might be time for a break, whew
  • ermengarde22

Holy crap I almost put something real here

it might be time for a break, whew

i put real stuff all the time wym like everything here is fake??
This discussion has been closed.