Options
I am a newbie looking for support groups, and willing to be a supportive friend also..my sister-n-law got me to this site, and now I am looking to find other people that are trying to lose 100lbs....
thanks

Replies

• CJK1959
    CJK1959 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I too am looking to lose 100+ lbs and there is definently support available here. The most important thing is to log in daily and log everything you eat! I am pretty new as well...so good luck to you and feel free to friend me!
  • cm2two
    cm2two Posts: 194
    Options
    i FEEL like i need to lose 100 lbs...but it isnt that far off :) welcome.
  • yessicaguajardo
    Options
    well to me i am being nice and say that you dont have to you look fine the way you are and you should be happy the way god made you and the world wont end haha just thought i would let you know. By the way i am only 15

:smile:
  • daylitemag
    daylitemag Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    There is a thread on this forum specifically for people who have 100+ LBS to lose. I would recommend that you find your way over to that thread and there you will find a super group of very supportive folks. Good luck to you!
  • pattynava
    Options
    Thanks =0) and good luck to you also... Nice to meet ya!
  • pattynava
    Options
    uuummm..do you know where I might find that thread? thanks sir!
  • Biancalee76
    Options
    I have the same goal in mind. I am being very realistic with it, and I know it will take time. I look forward to hearing about your progress.
    :smile: