Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Feel free to add me! Trying to be a better me whilst enjoying the food I love :)
  • hannahspeechly
    hannahspeechly Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm 19, turning 20 in February, and am hoping to get to my goal weight of ~130 pounds (currently 202lbs!!). Would love to be inspired by others and have a positive community to push me a little further to my goal :smiley:
  • Hay add me 😁
  • Sharon268
    Sharon268 Posts: 17 Member
    I'm looking to look and feel better at 40 than I did at 30 (and weigh less)! I'd love some new friends on MyFitnessPal for accountability. Add me.

Also, if you're on the Stridekick app, add me there too. My name is Sharon268 there.
  • jesswithoutjunk
    jesswithoutjunk Posts: 3 Member
    Feel free to add me anyone! Started at 200lbs last new years, now 166. I'm back mainly to track exercising (I'm the worst at it lol) let's support each other!
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 686 Member
    Feel free to add me, always welcome more friends :)
  • shehry
    shehry Posts: 7 Member
    Definitely looking for more mfpals!! Im in the UK but we can be fitness friends anywhere 😁 add me!
  • Fitzzzzzyy
    Fitzzzzzyy Posts: 4 Member
    Happy for anyone to add / message ☺️
    Short term goal - further reduce body fat
    Long term goal - ‘pop’ 😂
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Hi y'all! Feel free to add me. I love to be supportive but be warned, I am a prankster and like to kid A LOT!
  • ashbash82208
    ashbash82208 Posts: 8 Member
    New and in need of some motivational friends! Anyone please feel free to add me!
  • Ruben_244
    Ruben_244 Posts: 258 Member
    Sure! 👍🏼
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Come on aboard the GAINZ 🚂!!!!
  • mmiller614
    mmiller614 Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm new and still learning the app :)
  • Hudsonsma
    Hudsonsma Posts: 48 Member
    Add me diet and fitness peeps!!!! :)
  • sharonjberke
    sharonjberke Posts: 2 Member
    I'm looking for friends! I just restarted a couple of weeks ago and would love to connect with some new motivational friends!
  • I_Want_A_Donut
    I_Want_A_Donut Posts: 101 Member
    I'd love more friends, feel free to add me.
  • _Within_
    _Within_ Posts: 5 Member
    I’d love more friends! I’m trying to get my fitness life back on track and need inspirational people :)
  • Tyree626
    Tyree626 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, Everyone! I’m definitely new to eating right and exercising. I developed a bunch of bad happens on healthy choices and staying focus. I’d enjoy developing new friends and working together as a team to conquer our goals. Add me as a friend. Let’s do this!!🔥
  • TxWild
    TxWild Posts: 4 Member
    Count me in! We got this!