Hellooooo

shell83
shell83 Posts: 4 Member
Hi everyone im Michelle and i am 24 yers old. I have done some diets in the past including weight watchers, and before i met my partner and had my little princess i managed to lose 1 st in 2 months. And then after having my daughter i put on 4 st. Tried weightwatchers again and found it hard to do stick to again. I then tried a diet and lost 2 st in 4 months. It contained specific milkshakes, flapjacks (yuck) and soups. The shakes were ok to start with, the rest made me physically vomit after while, and therefrcould not continue with the diet. I have not given up hope of dieting just yet, but find that i have a weak motivational level. I am looking to lose about 5 stone to get to goal, and it seems a real journey. My down fall is crisps, and thank god i dont have a sweet tooth.

Well that's me and my journey so far,

xx Shell

Replies

• shell83
    shell83 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi everyone im Michelle and i am 24 yers old. I have done some diets in the past including weight watchers, and before i met my partner and had my little princess i managed to lose 1 st in 2 months. And then after having my daughter i put on 4 st. Tried weightwatchers again and found it hard to do stick to again. I then tried a diet and lost 2 st in 4 months. It contained specific milkshakes, flapjacks (yuck) and soups. The shakes were ok to start with, the rest made me physically vomit after while, and therefrcould not continue with the diet. I have not given up hope of dieting just yet, but find that i have a weak motivational level. I am looking to lose about 5 stone to get to goal, and it seems a real journey. My down fall is crisps, and thank god i dont have a sweet tooth.

Well that's me and my journey so far,

xx Shell
  • adelsounds
    adelsounds Posts: 5 Member
    great
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Hi Michelle πŸ™‚. Welcome. There are lots of great resources here to help you on your way. Look in Getting Started, there are threads there full of helpful information. I found when I first started reading the success stories really helped with motivation.
    Good luck
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Zombie post!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Zombie post!

πŸ˜†πŸ™„ didn't even look at the date
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Hi Michelle πŸ™‚. Welcome. There are lots of great resources here to help you on your way. Look in Getting Started, there are threads there full of helpful information. I found when I first started reading the success stories really helped with motivation.
    Good luck

1a67a14ab1413917d152a2e08a271e16.gif
  • dulcedenisse
    dulcedenisse Posts: 33 Member
    I would love to lose that much weight! Feel free to add me!
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    I would love to lose that much weight! Feel free to add me!

Karina, shell83 has flown over the chicken coop. As @slimgirljo15 mentioned there are many great groups that you might enjoy.
  • DrDeathDeath
    DrDeathDeath Posts: 9 Member
    Good luck 🀞
  • SweetMelissa2021
    SweetMelissa2021 Posts: 26 Member
    You got this!