100 lbs lost - weight loss goal 3 achieved

Today is a good day! 100 Ibs weight loss achieved. I am approaching the start of month 7, and have been following a strict 1600 calorie diet with a half hour walk. I eat protein, fat, and leafy green vegetables only. There is no added sugar or pasta, bread, etc. I drink water or tea, but treat myself to a diet soda once or twice a week. Below is my weight loss chart (I keep track in excel and post milestones here). My goal weight is 190! One step at a time!

qeind1jjkoe6.jpg

Replies

• Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 588 Member
    Awesome job!! Way to go!!!!!!!! :)
  • ThePigMama
    ThePigMama Posts: 8 Member
    Well done! That is an impressively consistent loss!
  • Archon2
    Archon2 Posts: 462 Member
    Did you start back in 2017 or is that a typo? Regardless, very good work! Especially if in 7 months.
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    WTG!! Nicely done.
  • mike_ddj
    mike_ddj Posts: 8 Member
    edited December 2020
    @Archon2 , I started in June 2020, this year. Oh yes, that is a typo - thank you! I just fixed that to read 2020 in my excel document too
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    @mike_ddj Great job, keep up the good work! I just cracked a couple milestones this month as well.(BMI<25 on the 2nd and 100lb loss on the 6th). Im just 1 lb away from my initial target of 190.

Normal range bmi: congratulations!
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    mike_ddj wrote: »
    Today is a good day! 100 Ibs weight loss achieved. ... My goal weight is 190! One step at a time!

Halfway: that's really impressive! And such a steady loss.
  • weblur
    weblur Posts: 140 Member
    Awesome!
  • Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    Congratulations 🎉🎈🍾 !
  • jamloche
    jamloche Posts: 109 Member
    100 lbs is significant weight loss, which means that you've done something that most people will never do. That's something to be proud of for sure.
  • brettchasteen
    brettchasteen Posts: 12 Member
    crushing it man. keep after those goals. track them daily, obsess over them and crush every last one of them.
  • Falconscoach
    Falconscoach Posts: 25 Member
    @mike_ddj , I just hit my 190 lb goal yesterday. (189.4 on the scale). That puts me at just shy of 103 lbs down. Now the big decision is whether I want to try losing a little more or maintain for a while. Keep up the great work and I'm sure you'll be down here at 190 in no time as well!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,400 Member
    great job!
  • salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    Impressive!! Awesome consistency and determination! Excellent work!! You have done it and will continue!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Keep us posted!!
  • ChiefBaba
    ChiefBaba Posts: 29 Member
    h3o5x9dfbmlc.jpg

299 lbs to 195 (wink)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!