Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What movie or show that you are watching right now?

Replies

• Ashkea76Ashkea76 Member Posts: 5,935 Member Member Posts: 5,935 Member
    Amazing Race
  • TattooedbookwormTattooedbookworm Member, Premium Posts: 15 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15 Member
    Just finished watching the crown and now watching Christmas movies watched last christmas and loved it ❤ Omg the ending i totally didn't x
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 5,156 Member Member Posts: 5,156 Member
    I just started Never Have I Ever.

I'm really freakin' old and have no idea why I like shows and movies about high school kids so much but here we are.
    Home Alone 2, Lost in New York- my 9 year old got to pick the movie tonight.
  • Minion_training_programMinion_training_program Member Posts: 10,115 Member Member Posts: 10,115 Member
    Black Mirror
    I am really liking this one. Some episodes are sick and twisted, but also things to think about
  • TattooedbookwormTattooedbookworm Member, Premium Posts: 15 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15 Member
    Ashkea76 wrote: »
    Home Alone 2, Lost in New York- my 9 year old got to pick the movie tonight.

I watched this last night forgot how funny it is. Better than the first I think x
  • FabulousFantasticFiftyFabulousFantasticFifty Member Posts: 188,365 Member Member Posts: 188,365 Member
    Cloverfield and
    The Cloverfield Paradox
  • piggy_smallspiggy_smalls Member Posts: 574 Member Member Posts: 574 Member
    The Innocent Man
    The Twilight Zone - The Man in the Bottle episode,
    then the Nightmare at 20,000 Feet episode.

My boys chose to watch these episodes.
    edited December 2020
  • FabulousFantasticFiftyFabulousFantasticFifty Member Posts: 188,365 Member Member Posts: 188,365 Member
    JeruZalem
    Hoping it gets better soon 🥴
    11-22-63 a Stephen King story about time travel starting James Franco.
    Excellent!!!
    edited December 2020
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 5,156 Member Member Posts: 5,156 Member
    I finished Never Have I Ever. Good series overall but I came away really disliking the lead female character.

Watched half an episode of the first Schitt's Creek on imdb but there were ads so...no. Watched another episode of Doom Patrol. Still not that into it. Watched an episode of Animaniacs. I may have actually outgrown it but it's nice to see one of our clients got work. :)

I'm kinda at a loss what to watch now. I ended up watching a bunch of Julie and the Phantoms related YouTube videos. :)
  • Drex_617Drex_617 Member Posts: 151 Member Member Posts: 151 Member
    Mandalorian
  • DWBalboaDWBalboa Member Posts: 34,153 Member Member Posts: 34,153 Member
    Drex_617 wrote: »
    Mandalorian

What a misleading title! I thought it was a show about the adventures of some Italian cat that plays rgr mandolin.
    Glad I wanted to see it anyway!
  • DWBalboaDWBalboa Member Posts: 34,153 Member Member Posts: 34,153 Member
    Hap and Leonard.
    Finished the first season of The Wilds seemed like it might be a different type of movie and more suited for teens, but quite the opposite as there are many mysteries and twists. Also a lot of adult content and inuendos.
    I do like the suspense of it! 👍
  • jjpptt2jjpptt2 Member Posts: 5,189 Member Member Posts: 5,189 Member
    Halt and Catch Fire
  • jjpptt2jjpptt2 Member Posts: 5,189 Member Member Posts: 5,189 Member
    Trafficked on Discovery
  • tams_89tams_89 Member Posts: 2,306 Member Member Posts: 2,306 Member
    An idiot abroad
  • tmantwotmantwo Member Posts: 2,209 Member Member Posts: 2,209 Member
    Maybe A Clockwork Orange. Still deciding.