TIME TO DO THIS!!

Options
Hey everyone. My name is Melinda and I'm here to lose 40 Ibs. I'm looking for some new friends to encourage me and I will do the same for you. I'm so ready to love the way I look in my jeans :) Lets do this thing. I'm sick of making up reasons why I can't. It's time to do it because I CAN!!

Replies

• gpacheco0768
    gpacheco0768 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi Melinda! I have the last 20 to go of a 61 pound weight removal. I've been playing with these same 3 - 4 lbs for about a month and a half, not serious about going down that last stretch! I need some motivation!!!!
  • julietsingleton
    julietsingleton Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I have about 30lb to loose. Feel free to add me if you like and we can support each other x
  • horseygal77
    Options
    HI Melinda! I am restarting my weight loss journey. I lost 10 lbs, but then stalled for a while. I have 40-50 more lbs to lose, and I'm needing some motivation too.
  • ptsutsui
    Options
    Hi everyone!!! My name is Pam. I've been using my fitness pal since Jan and lost a total of 45 lbs!!!! Yea for me!!! I had a goal to lose at least 30lbs by the time I went on vac and I accomplished that and more, made me feel good .Everyone said I looked great except my mother( she thought I was sick- haha). Soo every since I got back from vac alot of stuff has happened!!! Lost my job that I loved doing for 7 yrs, at 51 it's hard to start looking for another job !!! So I've started eating and not working out or anything- I'm sooo board can't help but EAT!!! It's so sad I've gained back almost 20lbs;( so I'm looking for some spark to get me motivated again!!! I've just purchased INSANTY!!! Will view this and see what it does for me!!!! Thanks for listening to me !!! Hopefully this will get me back on track!!!!!!
  • jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Tha's the right attitude! You will do it!
  • melinda0878
    Options
    at least you know where you went wrong and have decided to change it. The only person that fails is the one that gives up.
  • maria25428
    Options
    you go girl ;)