eating exercise calories

2»

Replies

• elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Six pounds is not much for a young lady. Just eat healthy and exercise about five days a week. Use common sense and don't do extreme underrating or over exercising. Eat 1200 calories a day until you lose It all.. eat back your exercise calories if you want and are hungry.. don't if you're not hungry. You'd have that off by late or end of January for sure.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,489 Member
    i go for about an hour, 3.5 mph with the incline set at 15
    Are you holding on? Because if you are there's NO WAY you're burning 700 calories per hour at 106 lbs. Holding on reduces intensity and that means you're NOT working out to what the treadmill says the calorie burn is.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • karahm78
    karahm78 Posts: 505 Member
    OP, as I understand you want to eat whatever you want and you want to exercise enough that you can? Sorry to say, but you can’t outrun a bad diet. It is EASY to consume several thousand calories if eating fast food, lots of soda, etc.

When I was 19 I did of course eat those things, but couldn’t every day without gaining. When I did I was mindful elsewhere for a few days, exercised a little more, etc. You’ll need to find that balance.