WHO ELSE HATES.... YOGURT!!

Options
i just cant get past the taste & consistency lol

for me its like when i was little & my mom would give cherry flavored medicine on spoon

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! i am i the only person who cant stand it & is greek yogurt different??

Replies

• adamsonam
    Options
    MMMMEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I cannot stand yogurt!!! My daughter would live on it if I'd let so that makes me happy but I can't stomach it at all. I was wondering about the greek and now there's a french I believe also. Very curious to see if those are any better.
  • cdstadt
    cdstadt Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I don't eat dairy now but I have before.

As I recall, Greek yogurt is thicker but less sweet.

Yogurt isn't necessary in your diet anyway. Try something else! Applesauce is similar. Maybe just a fruit cup? Is the appeal in the serving size or that it's cold?
  • 2sexy2bunhealthy
    2sexy2bunhealthy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    *High Five* samehere! i hope its somewhat different
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I don't mind yogurt once in a while, but I rarely get it. It just sits in the fridge and spoils.... I feel kinda obligated to get Yopliat right now so I can get the pink breast cancer tops to redeem! :laugh:

Now *GREEK* yogurt......that is one thing I will NEVER understand! It's so gross!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    YUCK; I HATE YOGURT! I keep trying it thinking maybe it will be different, but it never is, lol
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I love yogurt but greek yogurt is NASTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    I like it all. Except maybe fruit-on-the-bottom. That stuff isn't very good. Just sweet and gooey. :/
  • lizthawizvargas
    Options
    I like yogurt, but it is loaded with sugar, so no yogurt for me these days :D
  • evansfarber
    evansfarber Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yuck! I have tried it again and again...just can't get past that weird after taste!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I love it!! as long as there are no chunks of fruit in it. ugh..
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I have always been a yogurt lover until i found the Dannon Oikos and now i am obsessed. I love the strawberry and almost freaked out when my grocery store was out today :( The nice dairy man went to the back and saved the day.. I suggest trying the Oikos.. its freaking awesome!!! my next plan is to put it in the freezer until it's almost like ice cream.. YUMMY!!!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    try the custard style its in a pale yellow container
  • pizzygirltx
    Options
    YUCK; I HATE YOGURT! I keep trying it thinking maybe it will be different, but it never is, lol

same here!
  • kdet07
    kdet07 Posts: 117
    Options
    I only like Chobani.

And I only like it with Nature Valley oats & honey bars crumbled in it.

BOOYAH.

oh, and diet yogurt BLOWS.
  • 2sexy2bunhealthy
    2sexy2bunhealthy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    yea. that's why i threw in the towel & just said its official i CANT TAKE ... i DO NOT like it!!
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    I don't mind yogurt once in a while, but I rarely get it. It just sits in the fridge and spoils.... I feel kinda obligated to get Yopliat right now so I can get the pink breast cancer tops to redeem! :laugh:

Now *GREEK* yogurt......that is one thing I will NEVER understand! It's so gross!

Greek yogurt is the best on the earth...............especially FAGE.

That yoplait is nothing but crap filled, HFCS, runny throw up looking mess.
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    I like yogurt, but it is loaded with sugar, so no yogurt for me these days :D

Plain greek yogurt with fresh fruit mixed in it very low in sugar...........

And this is coming from a sugar nazi. :laugh:
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    I prefer Kefir - which is yogurt like - but better. I hate milk though - although I like milk mixed with espresso.
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options

Yogurt isn't necessary in your diet anyway. Try something else! Applesauce is similar. Maybe just a fruit cup? Is the appeal in the serving size or that it's cold?

Nah, its nit necessary, but you will be missing out on all those active cultures that are pretty damn good for you.
    I hated yogurt too. Until I discovered Chobani and Fage

Now I eat it everyday
  • omgzstef
    Options
    Ugh I completely agree! I tried it so many times and it just doesn't work. Greek yogurt is a little thicker, but I don't like that one either.. try it out?