Let's connect to motivate each other ☺️

Options
Cuttotheshape
Cuttotheshape Posts: 4 Member
edited December 2020 in Success Stories
Hello 👋☺️
I am new to the community and hoped to connect with all you pros out there! I had a set back months ago and I am back on the mat, doing a yoga for weight loss programme to get into the rythm of things. Grateful to be healthy and motivated to commit and trust the process... 💕

All the best, Sonia

Replies

• Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I don't the IG thing but I think you'll find some really friendly people here. There are some really cool motivating forums here too!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,440 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Howdy friends,

I think I've been doing this for about 15 days, I'm down about 10 lbs, and I'm having a hard time staying motivated when it comes to exercise. I feel like I could be doing other things and that I'll be more productive that way, but I know that exercise is important.

What keeps you motivated?

I'd love to make more friends. Feel free to add me and send messages. We're all in this together.

You sound just like me, @CasiferNash

Why would you discount yourself? Can you not be productive on your own behalf?

I had to think of myself as a “project”, with a plan, mini goals, ultimate goal, rethink and improve.

You sound very motivated for productivity. Could you turn it around and think of it that way?

• bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I am down, feel free to add me as a friend.
  • sridevinadar8156
    Options
    I also want motivation......feel free to add me
  • sridevinadar8156
    Options
    Hello 👋☺️
    I am new to the community and hoped to connect with all you pros out there! I had a set back months ago and I am back on the mat, doing a yoga for weight loss programme to get into the rythm of things. Grateful to be healthy and motivated to commit and trust the process... 💕

All the best, Sonia

I also need motivation...feel free to add me
  • AngelaHButterfly
    AngelaHButterfly Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Motivation is a challenge, especially when the bed is so nice & cozy on those cold mornings. :) I love yoga and stretching, but I haven't been able to get back into the swing of it. You can do this! We can do this together. Friend me. :smiley:
  • Pyr0catalyst
    Pyr0catalyst Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello 👋☺️

All the best, Sonia

I'd be interested in connecting to help motivate each other! Even go as far as accountabuddies, which is short of accountable buddies. Whether it's tracking calories or exercise, I'm game :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!