I don't want to do this alone!

Options
Hi! I am looking for friends for mutual support. I have been using MFP for 2 years but not consistently and this year has been a complete fail! My friends list is very small and not very active but I know I can do this with mutual support. If you too are looking for supportive friends feel free to send a friend request. 2021 will be our year! My profile page is open.

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    Sent you a FR. It sucks to feel like you're doing it alone. I tend to over share and may plug up your news feed, but you're always welcome to a helping of my crazy life, if you want!
  • The_Elephant_Man
    The_Elephant_Man Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I have lost 55lbs so far and want to lose another 30lbs, feel free to add me.
  • javi748f
    javi748f Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are never alone! Sent you a request ☺️ stay strong 💪
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm fairly consistently active and my FL has also become more inactive lately (understandably...). Currently in the process of losing my covid weight gain. :#
  • SpringB82
    SpringB82 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,139 Member
    Options
    If you want to try a team approach, I strongly recommend it! You get to know a group of people trying to lose weight, work on commitment and consistency, celebrate the great days and help each other through the not-so-great ones. Check out Fat2Fit - it is a group with several teams of around 25 people each. Members who really stick with it, post often, and help each other out have some fantastic successes. Have a look and post on the January waiting list or registration thread if you want to try it out!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group
  • BronTonRollyBeau
    BronTonRollyBeau Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Happy to send a friend request ,I have felt the same way but have started to reach out to others. We got this 🙂
  • bunny3269
    bunny3269 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I would love to have accountability buddies too! Please add me!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Sent ya a request!!!! I'm in it to win it this time!!! Had a relaxing free days for the holidays! Now the mission is back on till next week! Hahah I break for holidays and puppies!! 😝😝😝
  • jimculler1
    jimculler1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey I will send you a FR. I'm only a few weeks into using this app, and would love more friends here. I've lost some weight the past couple years but not as much as I would like....and I'm trying to get off a plateau that seems to yoyo 3 pounds in either direction.
  • AIMDAIM
    AIMDAIM Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I added you. If anyone would like some supportive buddies, can add me! 🖤
  • cynnamingirl
    cynnamingirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You’re not alone! I’m just starting today, and I’m determined to do this!
  • kx7003
    kx7003 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I’ve sent you a friend request. I’m starting again I’ve piled on all the weight I lost last year 😢