Looking for Accountability and Motivation

Options
Hi guys,

Al little about me. When I first started MFP I weighed 244lbs. After LOTS of running, exercising, and watching what I ate I got down to 155lbs. Ran a marathon in December 2011 and Injured my knee and IT Band. So no running or exercise and I keep eating like I'm still running. Ran on and off after that and never got my mojo back. Current weight is at 188.8 and I really want to drop the weight I've gained and get back to running. The knee is fine and I have no valid reason not to.

So now I'm starting to watch what I eat now. Actually, climbing on the vegetarian band wagon. About 95% there and hoping to make it 100% after the new year.

So if you would like to help me on this journey just send a friend request and I'll try my best to motivate and help you also.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year!

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,058 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of a cr*p MFP friend, but as a fellow vegetarian, I wanted to stop in and wish you well. You've accomplished a huge amount already: Good show! I completely understand how an injury can cause some temporary disrailment, but good for you, getting back into it now. I wish you much success!

Merry Christmas right back atcha! 😊
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,258 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I also have a bad knee that plays up from time to time along with my back and hip so usually do low impact cardio, yoga and pilates plus try to get a walk in daily.
  • ems0305
    ems0305 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi there! What an incredible transformation you made!! I just sent ya a friend request. I'm also a runner who is newly back into training lots of hiatuses. I'd love to motivate each other!